Weight loss tips

i need help losing weight!
Any tips!!!

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

3 Likes

• Be healthy. Don’t go extreme.
• Exercise, go to the gym.
• Have a healthy diet and eat junk food rarely.

5 Likes

Dieting helps the most, remember to eat your needed nutrients, have a meal plan maybe, and regularly check for the calories and such. Maybe cut the snacks and have a snack at the end of every week or something idk :joy:

Exercise can also help, just don’t burn yourself out, if you want to exercise, do it regularly but take breaks and hydrate.

That’s what I think anyways lol

4 Likes

does running help?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

thank you x

1 Like

Gradually start cutting out junk. Do not do it all at once because 1 it will not be easy and 2 the moment you decide to treat yourself to one piece of junk, it’s all over (speaking from experience lol). It’s not bad to snack just make sure you’re snacking on good food

4 Likes

Cut out processed food helps a great deal and keep a food diary then look over it after a week and see what changes are needed.
Don’t cut to many calories as eating too little doesn’t help at all (I’m talking starving yourself) I actually lost more weight by eating more (healthy full fat food low fat food has tons of sugar).
Exercise helps but is only a very small part of weight loss diet is most important.
Don’t do a fad diet that will help you lose weight quickly as you gain it back just as quickly.
Start small with cutting out junk swap sodas and juice for water instead and go from there I’m not kidding lost 10kg just from cutting out soft drinks.

1 Like

I’m just going to say it, but do not diet. If you’re trying to better yourself for the long term, you’re entering a lifestyle not a diet. Slowly start eating healthier foods, not just all once. Realistically, the only drink you need is water. Even if you cannot drink water all the time, slowly start drinking it more and more. Also, do exercise that you are comfortable with doing and make sure to take breaks, stretch, and not just exercise one part of your body. Also, set a goal for yourself. If you don’t set a specific goal, you’re just reaching for nothing.

3 Likes

My dad is trying to lose weight and he is doing things like not eating chips, using quinoa seeds or things that are healthier, exercising to burn fat, and eating more salads and fruits and vegetables. He is also eating less fatty foods and foods that dont have a lot of calories. Just make sure you arent losing weight to be absolutely skinny and that you are monitoring your weight. Also know that it will take time so dont do everything everyday because it is not healthy

1 Like

My best tip is to find a sport you enjoy for excersize and drink lots of water. Avoid candy and junk food. I don’t recommend dieting. Don’t starve yourself either

Eat more vegetables and fruits, cut on sweets, snacks, and calories filled carbs (you don’t have to completely, but mostly) Drink a lot of water, ideally, you shouldn’t drink any drinks but water, but if you really like (literally any kind but for the example) sweet drinks and so, just limit yourself in them. Also, don’t eat excessively, eat when you’re hungry and eat how much you need to be full. I’m not saying that you can’t snack food, but it’s hella easier to lose weight when you stop doing that. and it’s always helpful to keep a food diary to keep check on what you eat, you can even write in your phone or something.
And exercise, but don’t overdo it, it’s efficient if you even walk an hour everyday (but if you can do more, and go to a gym or crossfit or whatever else, that’s obviously good too)
And remember that losing weight takes time, don’t try to rush it, it will cause in damage to your body and likely not so much the result you want.
Oh, and a tip, if you have a problem with only eating when you’re hungry, like if you eat because of emotions, chew bubble gum, it gives the illusion that you’re eating, but you’re not really. But that’s good only for extra, not instead of food you actually need

`AND GOOD LUCK!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Follow Pamela rf videos u will get thin and 6packs if you want in almost 1month

1 Like

And do some stretching exercises too

1 Like

Drink lots and lots of water it’ll help you get full faster. Exercise 4-5 times a week doesn’t have to be anything extreme but make sure you get some cardio in. DO NOT WATCH THE SCALE! That’s my biggest downfall because once I see that I lost 10 pounds I “reward myself” and screw up all over again lol. Cut out as much sugar as you can (easier said than done).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.