Weird and creative scenes and your stories

We all love to be creative with our Episode stories, right? There are so many things we can do in our stories with our creative minds! (As long as it follows the Guidelines! LOL)
So, what are some weird and creative scenes you guys have put into your stories?

It’s okay if you’re currently working on it, or it’s not published yet! We love to see it! :smile:

If you want to, please post pictures of the scene!

9 Likes

Story:

Squad: Unseen Media (not published)

When dealing with mini-games, you can be very creative of what you want your mini-games to be about n looks. It could be cards, a puzzle, someone decorating a book, taking photos like what I have below. Just do your own creativity, think, get some inspiration.

12 Likes

@Bertha @amberose @Random.Tomboy @LiyahxWrites @episode_valeria

3 Likes

oop
I just do little funny sayings or like vines and songs etc. (with ofc credit to who it belongs to)
Or I also do funny scenes with just me and my episode bestiee

It’s not published yet either bc if I don’t exactly like it I will end up deleting the whole script :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Here’s one of mine!

In this scene of my story, “My Changed Personality,” the MC and a love interest, Rex, are talking to each other. I used colored backgrounds to show that they are thinking in their minds and they can only hear themselves. You know, talking to themselves in 3rd person? Something like that!

I did this because I think it’s more creative then just placing a thought bubble down!

8 Likes

The pictures are in the wrong order but at this point, I don’t care! My Wi-Fi sucks! (I’m in a car!)

1 Like

That is very creative just like in anime XDDDD

2 Likes

Thanks! I just randomly thought about it like, “Hey, what if we did this! I think that would be cool!” LOL :rofl:

1 Like

That is so cool to be able to have the reader take the picture! Let me know when your story is out!

1 Like

Will do :wink: Now some other creative things u can think of…hmmmm browsing through a criminal record file, or hmmm

1 Like

Not sure if this applies but I created a way to replicate genome editing (and almost reach Immortality) in my story so I’m pretty proud of that :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

oooooooooooooo this one is nice, omg I hate needles!

2 Likes

Here’s something else I’m gonna add!

I’m gonna use @Dara.Amarie’s template for this mirror tappable overlay dressing game:

Before it starts I’m gonna make the MC say something like, “Welcome to the DARK ABYSS!” LOL or something like that since it’s black in the background!

6 Likes

oooooooooo I like the sound of that, lol.

1 Like

I have this mini-game I worked forever on, in my first episode, it dosent look like much even though it had so much work in it

its a tapping on overlay
but I wanted it to both be timed and pannable but you cant do that. so I timed my overlays to move five seconds after the tappable had started, it took forever to code, and it looks so weird, I am never gonna share it, I got it to work, but still I doubt others will.

7 Likes

Don’t give up and keep trying!

1 Like

I am finish it works great, its publish,

2 Likes

awesome.

when I said I am not gonna share I mean I am not gonna share the code, to complicated

1 Like

Oh okay!