Weird hypothetical questions

Do you guys have these weird hypothetical questions popping in ur head?
Like "What if I jump from this bridge? "
Or you r sitting and eating and u think "What if I stab someone’s eye with this fork? " and you just sit there and imagine this?

Do you think it’s weird?

9 Likes

Really? Never researched it actually xD Was just wondering

1 Like

No not really, doggo looks fabulous and admirable than any LI in episode :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I was walking past a lake today and I thought to myself
“What if I were to jump in this water?” Lol

I don’t think it’s weird. However, I think it’s a fucked up thought.

2 Likes

Yeah xD
I was just browsing one social network and saw one picture mentioning this, specifically about the fork part, and I was like “Damn, I have this thing so often”, and then I asked my friend, but she said she kinda has these thoughts, but not with the stabbing part. So I thought I’d try to find someone who does xD

Weird Friday’s questions

1 Like

People are weird :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I always did this but I always thought it was because I was just weird.

1 Like

I have these thoughts all he time especially when I’m casually walking with nothing to really do or talk to

1 Like

Well apparently according to scientists who study Psychology, for some people, its natural for people to feel it…
wouldn’t recommend it tho

Wouldn’t recommend? I’m not sure it’s something u really can control, nah?

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Yes, I do.

I get it a lot when I am driving. Run over people. :see_no_evil:

When I am at church, I get urges to through my bible at someone’s face. :cold_face:

For me no. Because it’s normal for me. But my friends say It’s not normal and that I am a psycho.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.