Weird Nicknames

I love granny lol

1 Like

We love a good granny pterodactyl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We shall summon the granny

1 Like

This one guy in my class called me a ā€œLesbianā€, and ahem he was really cute.

3 Likes

And this is cancer boy who called me horny: when we were in 5th tho WHEN

Worst hairline of the year goes to Donald trump (tbh Iā€™m sowwy :joy:)

3 Likes

:sob::rage: Also all of the boys who I talk to all look like 5 year olds so rip

2 Likes

LMAOOO :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

What can I sayā€¦ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ik. There is this one kid. Who needs to get help. He looks so weird. And OMG THAT MOLE ON HIS FACE MAKES IT WORSE!
Like he puts boogerā€™s on the mole to make it salty and eat it :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

EWW I am about to eat dinner why would you do this to me?? :sob::sob:

2 Likes

IM SOWWY, I didnā€™t get a warning about it

Summary

:smirk:

3 Likes

W H Y but hello

4 Likes

Can someone please come up with a nickname for me?

2 Likes

iā€™ve got one more my adobtive father called me ā€œLUMPYā€ he called me that even though i had kids of my own . heā€™d say ā€œLUMPYā€ is short for ā€œSUGAR-LUMPā€

2 Likes

My list of nicknames:
Xylo (everyday nickname)
Smexy legend (ooh yasz!)
Xylophone Persephone (You probably donā€™t like me :rofl:)
Vampire teeth (meh.)
Xy (meh)
Xylophone (Itā€™s Xylophia.)
X (boring.)
Xylie (Donā€™t you dare call me that!)
That person who sings in the mall (yeh, thatā€™s good!)

2 Likes

i dont have any, want to give me one? :joy::heart:

2 Likes

A lot of people call me Kitty Cat :joy:

2 Likes

Mine are so weird, idek why people call me that. Like, most of them are foods, like why foods lmao? :joy::joy::joy:

Sushi (I honestly donā€™t know who started it. @SilverStar did, I think and at one point, I was known as sushi instead of Saasha) :joy:

Sashimi (this oneā€™s by @loveyourself even though neither of us knew what it means until we googled it)

Cookie and then later, kookie (@sofia2 had this random idea to call me cookie but recently she changed it to kookie, who knows why?)

Baddy (Now this one describes me a little, maybe? @24aya gave me the nickname but now, a lot of people have started calling me that. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€)

Mrs. Lol (This one I should have seen coming tbh. At one point, I changed my username to Sushi_lol, not gonna go into details right now but dang! That was hilarious!) :joy:

And ooh, the weirdest one, NastyButtSushi (@Secretz_lol kinda gave me that name since he claimed thatā€™s what my username Badass Saasha means, which it totally doesnā€™t.) :joy:

4 Likes

LmAo, remember your oreo pfpā€¦now Iā€™m hungry :ok_hand:t3::relieved::relieved::relieved:
AnD kookie is cuz I am weird :shushing_face:

3 Likes

That I already know. :joy:

Ohh yes! Now I remember.

Arenā€™t you always? :joy:

3 Likes