Weird Parent Quirks :D

Yes or when they tell mw to clean my room or they will take everything out of it, like dude why tf do u want me to clean my room?? It’s not like u live in it- plus ur room is messy as well like wtf

6 Likes

Yeah just be like “Then don’t go in”

3 Likes

Yeah then my mom will just scream at me randomly, that’s how it works here:| i like ur vibes btw

4 Likes

Me: Hey mom, need help in the kitchen
My mom: No
Me: Ok (leaves)
My mom: I swear nobody helps me in this house
Me: :expressionless:

10 Likes

Whenever I ask a question that begins with “why”, my dad always responded with “so you could ask why.”

3 Likes

My mom literally does that too :joy:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Or when you’re like my stomach hurts and they’re like it’s cause you’re always on that phone :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

What does that have to do with anything…?

3 Likes

Honestly who’s mum doesn’t do that :joy:, I will offer to help and she will refuse and then later she will be on the phone complaining about us. Its like the I didn’t need the toilet then on a trip except it is I didn’t need help then. :joy:

4 Likes

sh*t all :joy: Parents aren’t made to understand if anything it is the opposite :joy:

2 Likes

The weirdest thing my parents did is me

8 Likes

That took me a second to understand :rofl:

2 Likes

My parents sometimes get me and my sister mixed up and call us by the wrong names even though there is nearly two years difference between us (20 months nearly 21 as she is born at the start of the month and I’m born at the end).
The annoying thing is that everyone else also thinks we are twins. My friends are always like ‘you are identical’ so great either she looks like a yr9 (8th grader?) or I look like a yr7 (6th grader?) :grimacing: :neutral_face:

3 Likes

lol mine 2.

Me: laughs because of cat memes
Mom: So who’s ur boyfriend? Why didn’t u ask for ur father and my permission? He could’ve use drugs to make u laugh out of nowhere?!! You know what, you’re not going outside, oh wait u cant. U do the dishes after our dinner for not asking for my permission of ur secret bf AND no phone for the rest of this week, your grades are gettin lower bc of that. Now gimme ur phone and I will erase that contact number of ur bf…

Me: mom, its a cat meme, here lemme show u.
Mom: laughs so hard
Also mom: u still hav to wash the dishes lady.

7 Likes

She just wanted someone to do the dishes. She was using that as an excuse. :joy:

4 Likes

Omg :joy:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHHAAHHAA-
She’s just use that as an excuse bc she wants to watch what I watch loll

2 Likes

:joy: :llama:

2 Likes