Weirdest Characters Possible (INK)

:sweat_smile:

ok, so I LOVE weird characters!

I’ve seen a lot of threads where they are requesting characters for their stories, well, I’ve always wanted to do that!

Requirements:
They must be made as weird as possible
They must not be blue, or green, or some other unnatural color, unfortunately, there are no aliens in my story :sweat:
(I will make an exception if said character has died themselves that color- that is extrememly weird)
They must be ink characters, although I will be making this story into a limelight version as well.
I will need their weird personality described, as well as their looks.
I would need the information so that I can actually make them: Face, eyes, eyebrows, skin color, nose, etc… And their clothes…

You can make multiple or however many as you see fit: BUT THEY NEED TO BE WEIRD!!!

2 Likes

Name: Zen
Skin: Fair
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Blue Light)
Eyes; Downturned Natural (White)
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Refined
Mouth: Classic (Blush)

She’s a hippy, she talks about the ocean a lot. Her usual remarks are “Find your inner Zen”. lol get it? She’s unusually calm in serious/ dangerous situations, she cannot focus and is always meditating somewhere. She kinda gives out a “surfer dude” vibe :joy:. Sometimes she talks about random events that happened or even her own experiences, for example she’ll talk about something pointless like “I found a cricket in my burger before- I ate it anyways.”. She makes up her own quotes but always quote them from famous figures for example: “I have a pizza. Spoken from the mouth of MLK Jr.” Instead of “I have a dream”. She wants to be friends with everyone and believes there’s good in everybody.

2 Likes

Ummm…

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

1 Like

Oh and she doesn’t wear shoes because she thinks it’ll “disrupt” her connection with Mother Nature because her feet aren’t touching the ground if she wears shoes.

1 Like

YESS! Lol!

1 Like

Sorry I just came up with the character right now :joy:

1 Like

She reminds me of that girl from Harry Potter… But I’m so bad with names… So I’ve forgotten hers…

lol…

Oh well, that’s unintentional then :joy: I’ve never actually read/ watched Harry Potter.

1 Like

I’m gonna plan to have her just randomly meditating in the background of an attack scene… And everyone’ll stop and just be like: What the heck is she doing?

1 Like

That sounds great :joy:. Just out of curiousity what’s your story’s name? I’d like to read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not published yet, I want to really make it the best story it can be, and hopefully, it’ll be out by summertime next year.

It’s called the Chameleon

It’s basically two stories in one, and takes on two completely different perspectives and merges them together, it’s the story of a mother and a son.

2 Likes

Name: Sarnas
Personality:
She’s the literal definition of a class clown. She’ll rip a joke anywhere. People question her morals. She doesn’t give a f*** of what people think of her. She loves making people laugh and turning smiles upside-down.

2 Likes

Ooooh I’ll make sure to add it to my list when it gets published, hmu when you do though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude…

YESSSSS!

Lol.

1 Like

You’ll probably be the first to get informed! :blush:

1 Like

I might make her into a little bit of a creepy clown, just lurking in the background… :rofl::shushing_face: Then boom! She tries to make you laugh…

1 Like

Oml, yes.

1 Like

^

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Yeet, I’m finally developing a fanbase

1 Like