Weirdest Thing You Did As A Kid

Share your weirdest things you did when you were younger!
When I was in third grade, I would make a fake scratchy evil voice and scare my friend. They would think I’m possessed. Sometimes I would flip my hair in my face scream in the voice and Chase them around. :flushed:
Also my cousin she would go around our grandma’s backyard picking up snails and sucking them out of their shell. :flushed::flushed:

take gum from my mom bag when she sleeping then go in front room to chew it then place it in a mop for her not to see it lol

1 Like

Hmmmmmmm…okay…I was a odd kid…but back in daycare I use to run around trying to kiss all the dudes in my class and make them my husband. My teacher told my parents and my dad told me not to talk to boys so I didn’t then she called them again and said I was speaking to any guys in the class and they were like :woman_shrugging:t5:. So yeah…I was a little…fast noodle back in my day :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

Eat ants…:no_mouth:

3 Likes

my cousin and I would play in the front yard and when a car passed we would FREEZE. We thought that as long as we didn’t move nobody would see us. lol

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I remember a few weird things from my childhood :sweat_smile:
One of them was that I ate shampoo and soap while in the bath. It smelled so good so I always thought it must have tasted good as well lol.
Another weird thing I remember is letting ants ‘walk’ up and down my hands. I realized it was a big mistake next day. My hands were full of red spots and burning like hell.
Also catching frogs after a rain. It was pretty funny back then. :grin:

1 Like

Hmm… don’t you have like 50 husbands now anyway? :joy:
The weirdest thing I remember doing is sticking my fingers into manual pencil sharpeners.
Dangerous, I know… :-/

3 Likes

:rofl: ikr so it really doesn’t surprise me and FYI I have like 80 pshhhhhhh :joy:

Oh my chocolate girl!

2 Likes

When I was younger, I saw this episode of Regular Show where Rigby was getting scared by this like- British old timey car… and I used to act like a zombie and yell “Ello Governor!” and chase older kids around the playground. I also had a tendency of making home videos, and one of them I constantly watch over and over where I ask my dad for $1000.000 and he said no. I said I deserve it because I’m cute and I went on saying I was a hippie brah and no war just peace and drag queens. LOL

2 Likes

I just remembered another on its not that great though :flushed:
My dad took me to see the Movie For
When I got home I had my friend stay the night (we we’re maybe 7) and I told her about the movie. So we decided to go dig up my hamster that has been buried for a couple of years. When we dug her up we put gloves on and took her out of the coffin I build. We placed her on the table and grabbed jumper tables and tried jumping her back to life :flushed::flushed:

Bruh that made me remember something horrid I used to do to every person I met when I used to go to public school: When ever someone wanted to play with me, I would say that I was busy playing with my sister (I am the only child, so you might see where this is going) and they asked me where she was. I would point to the ground and say “Under there. She’s listening. She sometimes moans when I say something she likes.” They would ask me what she was doing under the grass (aka buried in the ground) and I would say “The day my rat died we buried him and she didn’t want him to feel alone so she went with him.” and everyday at recess I would convince people that I had a dead sister under the ground who liked to sit and talk (more like moan like a zombie) with me. I never really made friends because of that and I would write in my diary “Why don’t they like Karen and I? What’s so bad?” Now I understand :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:flushed::joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.