WeirdThingsYourParentsDo Game :D

Let’s play a game! :smiley:
Everyone types in really weird or annoying things your parents/family members do, that really bother you for whatever reason.

I’ll start:
I could say literally any phrase and a song with those lyrics would immediately come to my mom’s head, then she starts randomly singing it. :expressionless:
One time I said “Stop,” and my mom started singing:
“STOP. In tHe nAme oF lOoOve…!!!”
This is one of my biggest parent pet peeves. :expressionless:

11 Likes

Me: We’re late.
My mom: Oh well, let’s stop by insert place here
Me: Bruh we’re late meaning we should hurry.
My mom: Let’s spend two hours doing absolutely nothing then blame you for us being late.

9 Likes

Omg total mom move :joy:

3 Likes

“You are getting tall” :expressionless: I am a small b*tch btw so it annoying especially because a teacher had mistaken me for a S1 I am an S3 so two years a difference, that just proves I am small :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s so funny. Before I had my growth spurt I was only 2-inches taller than my little brother, who’s 2 years younger than me. So everyone we ran into in public would ask “aRe thEy tWins?” and it got annoying quickly :joy:
Not a parent quirk but just throwing it out there :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My sister is two years older than me and people swear we’re twins :skull: I’m taller and honestly I don’t even think we look alike. We have different dads.

7 Likes

OMG that would have been annoying, It was my first day of a new timetable and it didn’t tell me what classroom we were in so I went into the first entrance of music (there are two) and he comes out his classroom asks me what I am looking for, I say my class and he says S1 is in the class next to me and I am like no I am looking for Ms harris (random name I came up with for this example) and he says she is teaching an S3 class and I am like yes exactly, my class :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Shouldn’t he have asked which grade you were in? :joy:

2 Likes

No he didn’t he just assumed by five foot something a*s.

2 Likes

When I said no he was questioning if I was even supposed to be in the music department. I hate being so small

2 Likes

omg idiot :rofl:

2 Likes

Should have gone to specsavers to a whole new level :rofl: (British joke so if you don’t get it I understand)

4 Likes

I love your mom already!

3 Likes

just googled it so i get it now :joy:

2 Likes

Wanted to add another :rofl: “You think you know everything just because you are young” is something my mum says every time I say something back to her, that is pretty annoying. She says I think I know everything when she says she knows what I am thinking by saying that :joy:

4 Likes

Ugh I hate it when people say that. You should say, “You’re only saying that because yOu knOw yOu’re wrOng!”

4 Likes

Me after school: can we go get McDonald
Mom: No, there’s food at home.

LIKE G0DDAMN BISH I’M HUNGRYNAKDJF

6 Likes

Oh gosh, my mom does the same thing, when I was younger — maybe 3 or 4 — I used to think she made up the songs. :joy:

4 Likes

Yooooo parents be like

1 Like

She still does this. She purposely does it just to annoy me :joy:

1 Like