WeirdThingsYourParentsDo Game :D

me:
mom: you’re literally so short why can’t you just grow tall?? even kids younger than you look older than you.
also mom: shorter than me

2 Likes

Hah :joy:

1 Like

Whenever I ask my parents any reason. They just say the same answer ‘‘It’s for the best, you won’t understand’’
And always I become like : :confused: seriously? I am gonna be a adult soon. Ykr?

2 Likes

Geez. :sweat_smile:

Me: I’m done.
My dad walks into the room
Dad: Riley, you’re not dumb, you’re just a bit slow
Me: :woman_facepalming:t4:
Me walks out on him whilst he chuckles loudly

1 Like

Me completely ignoring the conversations going on around me- my mother “yOu nEeD tO LEaRn tO gEt iNvOlveD iN cOnvErsaTionS gOinG oN ArOunD yOu!”
Me trying to get involved in a conversation- my mother will be like “You don’t need to poke your nose into every single topic.”

And then there’s this introverted me who finds every damn conversation awkward because I really don’t know what I should say. (:

Another one I face:
Me to my younger cousin: Hey! Give me that back!
Annoying younger cousins: NOoOoOoOOO
Mom: Let them have it. They are younger than you.

Me: takes the bigger piece of cake or something
Elder Cousin: GiMme tHaT!
Mom: Let your cousin have it. Don’t quarrel. She is older than you!

Where is the logic behind these…?

1 Like

Omg :joy:

1 Like

Oh god, I usually try to avoid conversations as much as I can (mostly because I would prefer to do literally anything else :joy:) and my mom is always telling me “T A L K. M O R E.” And I’m like “buT mOm…” :sob:

Also, being one of the youngest children is not the best :joy:
When my little brother and I were little, my parents said that our two older siblings should get more Christmas gifts because their older, and that we can only get five.
But then another year she told us that we can now only have three gifts, because we’re getting older. :expressionless:

3 Likes

lmao :joy: I can relate on a deeper level man :sob: this is literally me every day after high school and it doesn’t help that Mcdonalds is right next to my school, pain :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

I am so sorry :joy:

1 Like