Welcome to Episode Diamonds! (Apply Here!)

Hey, we’re so glad you stopped by! :wink: Welcome to the Episode Diamonds introduction and application link. Let’s start with a brief description of Episode Diamonds and what we do:

Episode Diamonds is a group full of social, artistic, and helpful people that enjoy assisting others, creating masterpieces, and working as a team.

Have you ever written a fantastic story, and one single error stops you from sharing it with the world? Or does your story need a bright pop of art, but you just can’t do it yourself? Well, Episode Diamonds is the ideal solution to any problem you have along your Episode journey as a writer, coder, and artist!

We focus on building friendships within the group and using our bond, and our love of creativity, to share our passion in the form of guiding others. We don’t only specialize in helping others, but also, supporting each other and staying close. We build a drama-free union, and will always be there for each other, no matter what. We manage to do this without adding additional stress or worry into each other’s lives, too!

If you’re a great coder, an outstanding artist, or an amazing editor, join Episode Diamons today and fulfill your passion by adding joy into your own life, and others’. Use this link to fill out an application to join us, and you may earn yourself a spot in Episode Diamonds!

Thank you so much for stopping by from Episode Diamonds!

Episode Diamonds (Request Here!)
Episode Diamonds (Coding and Storyline Request Here!)

@Brooke_Johnson should defentily join her art is amazing

Need a Cover, Splash, and/or Art Scene Artist? Come to Me for ANY Art Suggestions You Have! *TEMPORARILY CLOSED*

Sorry, Brooke is in Episode Studio. Not being mean or anything, jsut telling you

Witchcraft & Wizardry Art Group 🌞!

Is it signing up for episode Helpers or diamonds?

Diamonds

It’s for Episode Diamonds. She just made a few mistakes Lol.

practically the same thing… ish

Yeh.

Hi! Applied to this but I would like to let you know that I’m new with edits so I would probably specialize in coding. Only if you think my art is good I can do both😌

You don’t need to fill out the forum just commet down bellow

Do you have examples no one have acceses to the forum any more

Oops I already did…

its ok

Yes I can post them here😏

@linalilly10

This isn’t episode but it is a edit…

WOW there amazing your innnnnnnnn

Yaayyyyy and about the multiple photos…that was on accident lol