Welcome to Jemma's art shop (closed)

Hey there!
I make all kind of edits for episode creators; you can check out some of my examples down below. I used to have a different thread that I used daily, but a few months ago, I was unable to create art anymore. If you know me or have requested in my previous thread, please use this thread instead, if you are new welcome and enjoy!

In my previous thread, I did struggle a bit with the format that people requested in, so please look at the following bullet points to see my preferred format.

prefered format
  • In the first sentence explain the positioning of the characters/objects that you want.
    ~ex: Put character1 on the left and put character2 on the right

• A lot of people tend to send me the names of the body parts they want on their characters. This format is a bit hard for me to work with, and I often ask for a screenshot of the character. So please if you can screenshot your characters and I will use that to edit with.
    ~ If you screenshot your characters from your phone from the episode app the characters will come out in better quality. If your screenshot from your computer they will be very pixelated. I will not tell you which one to choose, but if the quality of the cover is important to you, I recommend you take the time to screenshot from your phone.

• when you send me a screenshot of your character, remember to send a picture of them in the pose you want, Unless you want me to do a custom pose (Then I might tell you to screenshot them in a specific pose to make editing easier for me.)

• Lastly, remember to include any text you want, give me the color you prefer the kind of vibe you’re looking for so I can find a good font, and please be sure to let me know where you want it placed.

Thank you all for looking at this thread, I really hope people become interested in it as much as they did with my previous thread, and if not, then oh well :laughing:

edits

Covers

Splashes

Art scenes

~Side note~
I have two common styles there’s the cut out which is just me cutting out the characters as they are and placing them on a specific background. Or the realistic which is where I redraw the episode characters in a more practical way.

Cut Out Style

Realistic Style

The only problem with the realistic style is that it takes a lot longer to make, and I sometimes get too many requests asking for it, which may lead me to have to decline some requests. I highly recommend that you only ask for the realistic style for covers and not splashes. (if you have any questions feel free to pm me.)

5 Likes

These are so good! Can I pm you what I want instead of commenting?

2 Likes

Sure of course and please it would be great if you followed me preferred format

2 Likes

Hi, please can I request an edit?
Character 1 (Male) -
Body - Light
Brows - Medium Sharp
Hair - Boy Bun (Blond)
Eyes - Deepset Piercing (Taupe)
Face - Defined Triangle
Nose - Button
Mouth - Uneven (Blush)
Outfit -
Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)
Ripped Punk Pants
Black Hipster High Top Sneakers
Light Blue Beach Boy Linen Shirt

Character 2 (Female) -
Body - Taupe
Brows - Seductive Arch
Hair - Beach Wave Hair (Black)
Eyes - Upturned Bold (Toffee)
Face - Soft Heart
Nose - Upturned
Mouth - Classic (Raven)
Outfit -
White Cupcake Gal Tank
Pink Boho Bracelet
White Fur Booties
Sea Green Spotted High Waisted Pants

Can I have Character 1 (the male) holding Character 2 (the female) like in the second example edit but without heart, instead can he be holding a red rose.
Can the background please be a beach at sunset.
And can I have some text at the top above or next to the characters, can it say: Someone Like You.
Can the font for the text be white and anything fancy but romantic.
Thank you, if you can’t take my request I completely understand.
Lexxie Ameliajade x

prefered format
  • In the first sentence explain the positioning of the characters/objects that you want.
    ~ex: Put character1 on the left and put character2 on the right

• A lot of people tend to send me the names of the body parts they want on their characters. This format is a bit hard for me to work with and I often times ask for a screenshot of the character. So please if you can screenshot your characters and I will use that to edit with.
    ~ If you screenshot your characters from your phone from the episode app the characters will come out in better quality. If your screenshot from your computer they will be very pixelated. I will not tell you which one to choose, but if the quality of the cover is important to you I recommend you take the time to screenshot from your phone.

• when you send me a screenshot of your character, remember to send a picture of them in the pose you want, Unless you want me to do a custom pose (Then I might tell you to screenshot them in a specific pose to make editing easier for me.)

• Lastly, remember to include any text you want, give me the color you prefer the kind of vibe you’re looking for so I can find a good font, and please be sure to let me know where you want it placed.

could you please check this format out and type out your request in that format.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Please can I request a splash
Positioning -
Can Character 1 be behind Character 2 but can Character 2 be a bit more to the right
Screenshots of characters -
Can Character 1 have the left arm around Character 2’s waist - so he’s holding her close to him.
Here is character 1 -

Here is character 2 -

Text -
Can I have these words next to the characters: Someone Like You
Can the vibe be romantic and can the font colour be white
Also can the background be any type of beach at sunset

Thank you.
Lexxie Ameliajade x

Can I please request a splash?

Can the character be standing in the middle of the scene like in your second example. Can the background be a sky blue mixing into a soft violet color. Can the words say “This story contains mature themes and strong language.”

If anyone has a specific deadline let me know because I’m working on the basis that no one has a deadline.

Thank you all for requesting

I updated my first message at the top of the thread. Please check it out to see the two different styles that I have

@Lexxie I have your splash

Someone like you

@Bae37

Splash

bv%20splash

2 Likes

@Bae37 I added some white to the corners of the splash just cz I thought it looked nice. If you’d like me to remove them just say the word :))

1 Like

Thank you so much, it’s perfect

yeah of course no problem. Also sorry I took me a bit to finish your request.

1 Like

It’s no problem really

1 Like

That won’t be necessary. It’s absolutely amazing! I really love it . Thanks so much for making it. Can I have your Instagram so that I can credit you in my story?

I deleted my Instagram a while ago could you just credit me with “@Jemma1 on episode forums.”?

Are you still open? :blush::blush:

Hello can I request both a large and small cover?
I would like the boy on the left side of the screen and girl on the right side of the screen.

Characters

Background

And I want the background to be a little blurred.

I would like the text to say “Train Of Lies”
And I would like it to be placed towards the bottom center.
I want the color to be white and the outline to be black.
And I want it in this kind of font.

Font

And I want another text saying “By: gabby.creates”
In the same font and color.
I want it to be smaller and in the bottom right hand corner of the cover.
And I would like it to be the Cut out style please.

Yes I still am open

1 Like

Could you make me a realistic style cover??

Title: Spooks Club
Author: CStation
Genre: Comedy

I’ll only need 1 character on the cover, So she’s in the center, Facing forward, I want her to be in waist or knee length

Here’s a Pic of her (it’s her expression on the cover too)

But just the expression cause here’s the pose I want :point_down::point_down:

I want her to be holding up a flashlight that’s turned on (Lmao sounds wrong :joy::joy:) on her left hand, And an opened book on her right hand, She’s standing up btw

So I want the text Spooks Club on the bottom, The vibe I’m going for is Comedy, The color of the font is white, If not visible, Anything else as long as it’s visible and fits, I also want the text CStation on the upper part of the cover

If it’s too complicated/complex, And if you don’t wanna do it, It’s completely fine with me :yay: :cat_typing: