Welcome to Jemma's art shop! (covers, splashes, or art scenes)

Hello everyone. I’m sorry for not replying for a while. I lost access to the application I use to create edits so I no longer can make art for you guys. If I do somehow regain access I will let you know, but for now I hope you guys can find someone else to help :blush: :blush:

I was just about to request :sob::sob::sob:

Hey girly! Could you make me a cover Please? Keep up the AMAZING work!! :heart::heart_eyes:

Hi is there anyway you could make me some splash art ?
Message back if you can and I’ll give you the details :smile:

Bump! I absolutely LOVE your work!

Great job,

BELLORIA ROSE

Artist & Staff
Plethora HQ
@PLETHORA

:b::rose:

1 Like

Hey, could I request a profile pic? I saw the examples in this thread and they’re absolutely gorgeous.

Can I request a cover?

Is the creator still active with this thread? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there, ummm its been a while. I apologize for not replying to anything. like 7-8 months ago I lost access to the application I used for drawing and filling requests. I did regain access a few months after but I felt like I needed a break and I wasn’t sure if I still had the time to fill all the requests I had received. I’m so sorry for taking such a long break. I think I will be continuing requests soon. I won’t be looking at any requests that were made before this message just because I’m guessing that they have already been filled bu another artist, but from this point on I will be accepting requests. I wanna see how hard this is since its been a while but for now I think I’m gonna go back to filling requests. If I don’t get any responses on this thread (since its been kinda dead for a while) I might start a new thread but if I see that people are responding to this one I will keep working with this thread. Thank you all for being patient, I apologize for leaving you guys for so long. I am back but I’m not sure for how long.
Love you all and thank you for being patient :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like
  • Keep this thread
  • Make a new thread

0 voters

Could you make me a cover art for my story Powerful & Insane. If so I want it to be my OG person in the middle (details below) with her first outfit on the left and the second outfit on the right and with her face scribbled out with 4 broken parts, one with fire, one with something that looks like super speed, another with something that looks like super smarts, and another that looks like strength. You can be creative with it idrc. I also want the name of the story “Powerful & Insane” in the middle of the screen and By. QueenDani on the bottom of it. It doesn’t have a deadline really so you can work on it as long as you can. Thank you so much!

-Details-
Gender- Woman
Skin tone- Neutral 03
Eyebrow Color- blackjet
Eyebrow- Arched Natural Scar
Hair Color- Ash Blonde
Hair- Hair Flip
Nose- Defined Natural
Mouth- Full Heart Pouty
Lipstick- Red Garnet Gloss
Head shape- Diamond Long
Eye Color- Brown Pale