Well-Written Story Recs?

Hey friends!

So I’ve been catching up a lot on my favorite episode stories over my break, and I want to find something new to read!
I was wondering if any of you have seen some well-directed and well written stories with drama plots that don’t have very romantic development in the first like 5 or 6 episodes. Stories like this are like “Dare to Dream” by Sarah Robbins, “Sticks and Stones” by JasmineLilac, etc. I love good character development stories where it doesn’t get romantic in the first few days that the characters have met y’know?
I’m a sucker for LL stories but I don’t really care about customization, etc. Any ideas?

-ems :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Lascivious by @Saul or the ink version?

1 Like

The Wedding Buddies by Lilly R
And in time… by Atreus

Both include romance, but it’s way more of a slow burn and has a lot more dramatic elements too.

2 Likes

All that remains by @writerren

2 Likes

I can recommend you mine but it’s not well written (my grammar isn’t that good.) However it is well directed and romance isn’t the main topic so, if interested, te story title is called CAUSELESS :hugs:

1 Like

Maybe u can try mine. Remnant Past(LL) i think that you would enjoy it

1 Like

Falling for Mr. Jerk the romance there starts very late.

1 Like

Again By Rezogen, the romance only slowly builds up, it focuses more on mental health.

1 Like

Speak (LL) by J. Miley is slow burn and loads of drama. Also mental health story.

1 Like

Maybe read 'I Married A Millionaire

1 Like

Seems that we have very similar taste! Here are some of my favorites:

• Phantom’s Crossing by Serena Scott
  • Revenant by Serena Scott (always repping for you @serenaonepisode)
  • Music From His Heart by Beeble Hope
  • Legally Clueless by Charlie Cee
  • Undead by Allison Marie
  • Jaded Love by Bri
  • Empty Love by Issa Episode

I hope these are helpful! :grin: Enjoy!
(Any recs for me…?)

2 Likes

Hey!

I also read Jaded Love! I love that story.
So the two that I listed are my faves at the moment, but other than those two, maybe:

• Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins
  • Sticks and Stones by JasmineLilac (currently reading this + waiting for the next ep)
  • Right Beside You by Nelly
  • Behind the Wall by Khrema (fantasy-ish)

Those are some of my faves :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I recommend my own story? I mean, if I don’t, who will?

There’s no romance in the first episodes, as it deals with the MC starting a new job and getting used to a different type of lifestyle.

It’s called Miss Understood.

1 Like

Cursed evil love by sophookles was a good one!!
The Otherworld by klanso also amazing!!

1 Like

Hello! I’m self promoting my story that I recently released. It has no love element to it so far, but it’s drama based. Here are the details if you would like to check it out:

This cover will be out once it’s approved.

Title: Cruel Intentions
Author: Khadija.epi
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (more chapters will be released soon)
Summary: You are back. What happens when you embark on a journey to avenge those who wronged you? How far will you go to succeed? [CC + LL]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6624130819227648
Instagram: @Khadija.epi

1 Like