We're looking for helpers

Epi.flyingmuffins is hiring!

Hey there!
You can find our hiring forms in the link below, we’d also a appreciate if you’d follow us on instagram @epi.flyingmuffins

we are looking for some amazing people to join our team we want to be able to help people who are making their own storys if they get stuck to progress

here is the hiring form or you can find it in our instagram bio

@StellaRose

Blockquote

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since General Chat is for non-Episode-related content. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump!

bump

Bump!

Bump!

Can you explain what you mean by help people progress? Like work through their ideas with them? Or code help?

so basically we would be finding code and other bits for people who are stuck on making their storys or just wanting to progress or just for the more creative parts as we would help find artists for covers and other bits, but also can help people with ideas if they need help as well as proof reading

1 Like

Ah, so more directing people to resources,artist, etc.?

Unfortunately I’m not very active on my epi ig, I’m more active here. But, good luck and I hope you find awesome people to join your group :smiley:

1 Like

thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.