Were you Naughty or Nice this year? Poll Thread! Let’s crown the Naughtiest and Nicest forum members!

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: Bring it! I call my Rosie naughty if I want to, I know what she’s really like. :wink:

4 Likes

Nah I know you two are friends I know it from the featured story’s thread. You’re free :relieved:

3 Likes

I’m joking I don’t beat up anyone :skull:

And she is the nicest!

5 Likes

Friends? What is this word you speak of? I thought we were nothing more than arch-enemies fighting over who will take over the world. She’s Rosie, the Good Witch of the South and I’m Caliope, the Wicked Witch of the Witch! Wait a minute, am I calling her good. Nooo… NEVER! Damn it! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Hahahaha, I like that title. But if my friends in real life saw this, they’d be voting naughty

3 Likes

Am I naughty or nice? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Naughty

• Naughty
  • Nice

0 voters

2 Likes

Told you so, @ELx! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

FUCKING people who change their profile pics :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Am I naughty or nice? :thinking::joy:

• Naughty :smiling_imp:
  • Nice :innocent:

0 voters

2 Likes

Have I been naughty or nice?

• Nice :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Naughty :smiling_imp::imp::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

0 voters

2 Likes

My first poll. So let´s see what happens …

• Naughty
  • Nice
  • Both

0 voters

2 Likes

That’s not JD

2 Likes

FUCKING people who change their profile pics :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

So how do I see my votes lol I’m kinda thinking I screwed up with the viewing option

4 Likes

Alright, who said I was naughty? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Everyyyyonnnneeeee :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Lol meeeeeee I thought I seen a thread with you being a bit naughty in there I don’t remember which one though :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You click on the show results at the bottom of the poll, or you may need to vote first.

2 Likes

Ok thanks :sweat_smile:

2 Likes