Werewolf/Fantasy story recommendations :)

Hello, hope your day has been fantastic. I was looking for some story recommendations mainly looking for werewolves but open to any supernatural fantasy tbh, also:

• No bad boys
  • MC has to be supernatural
  • Not overly romantic
  • Either update often or have 25+ chapters (I’m tired of reading unfinished stories sorry :disappointed:)

Anyways thanks for the time and recommendations :grin:.

5 Likes

Hey Svat,

Welcome at the forum!! You can read my story ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’. It’s not finished yet, but definitely worth to read. :wink:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Style: LL

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI.

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

I believe my story fits what you’re looking for; however, I haven’t been able to update for about a month now since my nephew broke my laptop so I’m saving up to get it replaced :face_holding_back_tears:

Title: Deathly Wish
Author: Ryder
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 15 but more to come
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?
Uses a point system to determine ending/unlock certain scenes, No CC, & uses custom poses

Cover done by @heart.creates

3 Likes

Thank you both for the suggestions!! Defo going to check them out.

1 Like

Hi - thank you for making this thread!:black_heart:

Story title: The Queen and the Rogue

Description: You’re next in line to the throne to become Queen of the werewolves. What will happen when you meet your mate who is a rogue? The uphill battle begins…

There’s full CC, minigames & choices!

Link: I’m reading The Queen and The Rogue. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal