Werewolf stories?

I want to read long limelight werewolves stories with mates ( one love interest )

My favourites

Alpha king
Fangs and paws
Wolves coven
Cairo’s rogue
Whisky
Dirty blood

Stories that I didn’t really click with not that they were bad I jus click different to different stories

Broken mate
The shadow wolf
The moon wolf
The alpha and the omega
Belong wolf
Hybrid the discovery
Hate becomes love

6 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Never Cry Wolf by franki.cash

2 Likes

Hey, I might as well promote my brand new story aha! :joy:

Title: THE WOLF IN ME (LimeLight)
Genre: Romance & Fantasy

Story description :

Kiani has no idea she’s a wolf-shifter… Even worse, her soulmate is the son of the Alpha that murdered her parents! What can go wrong? #BiteMe.

Mature themes!

3 chapters out so far but more coming real soon!
(Updates weekly)

Give it read if you like, see what you think. :slight_smile:

From Bethany. H

3 Likes

The royal werewolf by saphire is quite good :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

I just added it I’ll read when it gets to chapter 5 if you don’t mind then I have all my passes

Iv read some of it but can’t remember it

1 Like

I’m releasing the next three episodes tomorrow! So keep a lookout! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I read all them I love the length of them and story great keep up good work

Thank you so much! :blush: I’m glad you mentioned the length I was wondering how long to do it but yeah I think it’s a good length :+1:t4: Thanks

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

I remember reading a wolf story a long time ago and I really liked it, but I forgot the title

It was the wolf within

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.