West High: OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY

Camilla
I smile…”I dare you to make out with Aiden.” I smile and nod.”You know since we’ve had cheeks why not.”
@Briar.R @Queen_Faith @Supermegamon62 @epi.alyssaa

Kayla
“Is that really necessary just after Aiden saved Lysander?” I asked tilting my head. “Go ahead though I guess.”

Clara
I raised a brow at Camilla’s request. Of course I wouldn’t mind making out with my boyfriend, but he seemed a bit out of it after everything that just happened.
“Kayla’s right, are you sure you want to?” I looked at Aiden worriedly as he looked pretty drained.
“Yeah, I’ll be fine. Besides, I could use a recharge.” He winks at me, taking me into his arms and I glare at him.
“Alright, jeez don’t have to be so cheesy about it.” I said, hitting him slightly on the chest before I wrap my hands around his neck, his hands around my waist.
He gives me one more reassuring smile before he presses his lips to mine. In an instant, I feel his smile against mine and I kiss him over and over again. My hands are tangled in his hair, his hands around my waist are pulling me closer to him. Soon enough, I’ve lost track of time and I have no idea how long we’ve been at it before we both pull apart, breathless and red-faced.
@Queen_Faith @JesusLover2.0 @epi.alyssaa

Kayla
“Almost a new record”, I laughed as they pulled apart. “Your turn Clara.”

Clara
I laughed off Kayla’s comment as best as I could. “Alright Kayla, truth or dare?”
@Queen_Faith @JesusLover2.0 @Mia_Tumblr @epi.alyssaa

ORP- Sorry, guys, I’m back

Kayla
“Seeing how boring your dares are… I’ll go with truth.”

@Briar.R @Supermegamon62 @JesusLover2.0

Clara
“Alright Kayla…” I paused to think. Kayla’s so blunt, and seemingly fearless, but everyone’s scared of something “What’s your greatest fear?”
@Queen_Faith @JesusLover2.0 @Supermegamon62 @epi.alyssaa @Mia_Tumblr

Camilla
I smile and turn to look at her.
@Briar.R @Supermegamon62 @Queen_Faith @epi.alyssaa

Kayla
“Good question. I guess it’s humanity. Look at us. Camilla turns into a whole bitch after getting rejected. We’re just scary creatures don’t you think? If you want an easy answer though then love?”, I said imitating someone throwing up. I smiled back at Camilla.

@Mia_Tumblr @Briar.R @JesusLover2.0 @Supermegamon62 @epi.alyssaa

Clara
“That’s fair.” I shrugged. “Alright Kayla ask someone.”
@Queen_Faith @JesusLover2.0 @Mia_Tumblr @epi.alyssaa

Camilla
I give her a kind smile.”Well I’m sorry that’s who I am at least I don’t continue throwing myself for a guy that probably doesn’t like me.” I sit back and smile at her.
@Queen_Faith @Briar.R @Supermegamon62 @epi.alyssaa

Kayla
Probably? He doesnt like you.” I said moving some hair off my face. “Anyways Sophia truth or dare?”

Camilla
I laugh.”Girl calm down…your talking about me what about you I mean here you are picking fight and playing truth or dare what about him. I shrug.
@Queen_Faith

Kayla
“What about him?”, I asked raising up my arms. “I’m not his girlfriend, plus I think he’d rather be alone right now. Now shut up sweetie and let’s continue this fun and lighthearted game.”

Camilla
I shrug.”I think it’s your turn pay attention sweetie.”
@Briar.R @Supermegamon62 @Queen_Faith @epi.alyssaa

“I already asked Sophia sweetie. I’m sorry the only thing you can hear are your bitchy thoughts”, I said with a smirk

ORP: “sweetie”…:joy:

Camilla
I laugh.”Well at least I have thoughts.”
@Queen_Faith

Sophia :avocado:
“Umm… dare” I say, looking back at Kayla.

@Queen_Faith @Briar.R @JesusLover2.0 @Supermegamon62 @epi.alyssaa

ORP: Sorry I was asleep!