West High: OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY

ISABELLA
I yawned.”We need an intense dare, Kayla.”I say, smirking.

@Supermegamon62 @JesusLover2.0 @Briar.R @Mia_Tumblr @Queen_Faith

ORP: Sorry for not being active, school and all. I check everyday after school when I can, and I’ll be active tonight and tomorrow night as well.

2 Likes

Kayla
“I dare you… to Strip tease “, I said as I eyed her up and down. “I can give you another one if you want.” I shrugged.

@Briar.R @IIChanII @JesusLover2.0 @epi.alyssaa @Mia_Tumblr @Supermegamon62

0 Likes

ISABELLA
I laid back in my tube."This’ll be interesting!"I say, closing my eyes and sounding relaxed.

@Briar.R @IIChanII @JesusLover2.0 @Queen_Faith @Mia_Tumblr @Supermegamon62

0 Likes

Orp: Im back!!

2 Likes

Sophia :avocado:
I blinked in disbelief. _a strip tease? Is she joking

“I would… but this swimsuit is already hard enough to get out of” I joked. “Give me another one”

@Queen_Faith @Briar.R @epi.alyssaa @Supermegamon62 @JesusLover2.0 @oorgeloop @IIChanII

ORP: I can’t even with u people :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

ORP: Welcome back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ORP: We are the crazy people… >:)

2 Likes

Kayla
I laughed when she refused the dare. “Fine, I dare you to prank call the hotel manager.”

1 Like

“K,” I said nervously. I grabbed my phone from my bag at the side of the pool and dialled the managers number, that was on a sign at the reception.

It rang 1,2,3 times until a low voice answered the phone.

“Where do babies come from?” I said, in my most childish voice.

“Uhhhh… Can I help you?” The voice said, sounding shaky…

“Yesh woo can. Where do babies come from? I heard Momma and Dadda making noises last night…” I said, trying not to laugh.

Finally they hung up, as I burst out laughing.

“How was that? Ok, Eilliam, truth or dare?” @Supermegamon62

@JesusLover2.0 @Briar.R @Queen_Faith @oorgeloop @IIChanII

2 Likes

Eilliam

“…Truth…”

I nod in confidence to try to play off any nervousness I may have.

@JesusLover2.0 @oorgeloop @Queen_Faith @Briar.R @IIChanII @Mia_Tumblr

0 Likes

ORP: I won’t be replying until someone tells Isabella something, but, I’ll be watching. My main priority right now is to write my story, the roleplay is the second.

-Gracie✌🏻

3 Likes

“Okay. We have had enough ones about love, so, what is your biggest regret in life?” I say, waiting eagerly to hear how he responds. @Supermegamon62 @Briar.R @epi.alyssaa @JesusLover2.0 @Queen_Faith @IIChanII @oorgeloop

ORP: Okay good luck with your story!

0 Likes

Eilliam

“…Right now, I feel like it’s not listening to myself enough. I kind of just…Ignore whatever I’m thinking to get things done sometimes. No matter what it is…”

@Mia_Tumblr @JesusLover2.0 @epi.alyssaa @Briar.R @IIChanII @oorgeloop @Queen_Faith

"…Ok, who hasn’t gone yet?

1 Like

Aiden
“I haven’t.” I grinned. “If you don’t mind asking me next, that is.”
@Mia_Tumblr @JesusLover2.0 @epi.alyssaa @Supermegamon62 @IIChanII @oorgeloop @Queen_Faith

0 Likes

Eilliam

“Truth or Dare?”

@Briar.R @Queen_Faith @oorgeloop @Mia_Tumblr @JesusLover2.0 @IIChanII

0 Likes

Aiden
“I’ll do a truth.” I grinned. “Hit me.”
@Mia_Tumblr @JesusLover2.0 @epi.alyssaa @Supermegamon62 @IIChanII @oorgeloop @Queen_Faith

0 Likes

Eilliam

“What is the scariest dream you’ve ever had?”

@JesusLover2.0 @Mia_Tumblr @Briar.R @IIChanII @oorgeloop

0 Likes

Aiden
“Ah… Worst dream?” I felt my face redden. It knew what my scariest dream was, I was just afraid it was a bit much. I sighed. “That’s easy… I had this one dream… Where my parents were dead… Shot and killed.” I cleared my throat to combat the lump that started to form. God Clara’s right… I’m such a softie. “Clara was the only one left… She was bleeding out and despite all my efforts she ah… she still died.” I look to her for strength and she gives me a sad smile.
“Well as much as you would like to get rid of me I’m not going anywhere,” she reassures me and takes my hand. I smile back at her before pulling her close and looking to everyone else.
“Anyone in particular want to go?”

1 Like

ORP- Should we just wait for other people to be on? We could ask @epi.alyssaa a question or Kelophis otherwise.

0 Likes

Camilla
“Dang that’s crazy…”
@Supermegamon62 @Briar.R @Queen_Faith @epi.alyssaa anyone else I forgot

0 Likes