Westridge High ~ Official RP Thread (REVAMP!)

Chloe
“I’m straight.” I wanted to tell Caisey i was just not sure how to word it… “So you remember that Chase broke up with some girl.” I laugh. “I can’t remember her name for the life of me. It will come to me sometime. Well when he broke up with her he was destraught. I doubt that he will ever be ready for a proper relationship…Him and I were already friends. But soon we became more than friends - but nothing serious. Does that make sense?”
@KatieI
@Sophbee - mentioned

Orp- Anyone have approachable characters?

Caisey

She continued staring at the sky. “If you want relationship advice, don’t ask me. I know I shouldn’t be telling you this, but I accidentally ruined one of my friend’s relationship’s because of my advice…” she sighs.

@16AngelCat

Levi

“Yeah I get that.” He chuckles. “So what’s your favorite season? Mine would have to be fall. I love all the colors. The tress change colors. It’s such a beautiful time. Some people call it autumn.”

Aurora

“It’s going pretty good.” She giggled at him. “I like to play volleyball and softball. I also like to hangout with friends (I don’t have many). I like to listen to music as well.”

@Art3Miss

Siras

“What’s your favorite song? Mines I’ll Be Good…” he asks.

Lee

“I love winter; I just love the snow and the whole winter wonderland thing,” he laughs.

@ChayChay

Aurora

“I love Sad Song. It’s so cute.” She giggled thinking about it. “Do you have any more questions for me cutie?”

Levi

“Yeah. Well where I’m from it doesn’t snow. So maybe I’ll get lucky and see snow for the first time ever.” He smiled thinking about it.

@Art3Miss

Chloe
I smiled. I can’t beli that! “Okay then I won’t ask your opinion.” I sit cross legged on the grass and begin to pley with the grass.
@KatieI

Caisey

She laughs and sits up. “I’m not that bad, I just told her that she should ask him on a date. Thing was, he dumped her on the date so…” she feels bad for what happened, how a friendship had been ruined because of a stupid mistake.

@16AngelCat

Chloe
“Well no one could tell the future. I am pretty sure that your friend doesn’t blame you. I wouldn’t if that happened.”
@KatieI

Caisey

She lays back down. “She does blame me. We had a huge row and she almost tried to hit me…” All she can think about is what it would have been like if the date went well, how a friendship which had lasted for years would be now.

@16AngelCat

Chloe
“I’m so sorry. That must have been awful. I couldn’t imagining loosing a close friend.” Her life seems so difficult. I couldn’t imagine how she copes.
@KatieI

Lee

“Oh really? You’ve never seen snow?” he gasps shocked.

Siras

“Never heard it…” he grins, “What class do you have after this?”

@ChayChay

Levi

“Yep. Never seen snow before.” He smiled weakly at him. “I’ve seen ice. That’s all e get down south.” He laughed at the thought.

Aurora

“It’s really good. It’s so cute.” She said with a smile. “Next I have science. What about you?” She got closer to him.

@Art3Miss

The bell just rang. Please have your characters go to their next period.

@summerlush @Coolepisodes @16AngelCat @ChayChay @allyy20 @Sophbee @Art3Miss @Phoenixx @Daisy_Flower1 @Katiel

Caisey

She gets up. “Coach didn’t even turn up. At least we did something!” She sighs and takes out her timetable. “What have you got next?”

@16AngelCat

Chloe
I stood up. “I have English Honours. What do you have?” I am looking forward to English Honours. I am good at English.
@KatieI
Do our characters get changed?

Jack
I begin walking towards the main building. I have English Honours next. I hope that I know someone in my class but I would also like to make some new friends.
Approachable

Gabi
I get up and walk towards the main building. I have Social Studies next.
Approachable

Aurora

“Well gotta go to science now. So I guess I’ll see you around.” She smiled and waved at Siras. She then headed back in and to science class.

@Art3Miss (left)
|approachable| in science class

Jason

“I gotta go change real quick baby.” He went back to the locker room to get changed. After he got changed he started to walk out to meet Knox. “I’m back baby.”

@Coolepisodes

Levi

“Well that was the bell. I’ll see ya around. I’m gonna go try to find Gabi.” He smiled to Lee as he got up. He walked to the hall. He pulled out his phone and texted Gabi.

What class do you have know? :kissing_heart: Meet me at my locker?

@Art3Miss (left)
@16AngelCat

Gabi
As I am getting changed I get a text from Levi. I finish getting changed and then send Levi back a text wile walking towards his locker.

I have Social Studies. What do you have?

@ChayChay

Jack
I get changed and make my way to English Honours. I sit in an empty seat and wait for someone to walk through the door.
Approachable in English Honours

Levi

I have English this period. I just left social studies. I’ll walk you over there. I can’t wait to see you beautiful. You’re so amazing.

@16AngelCat

Knox

“Babe, what class do you have for third period?” He asks, looking at Jason. “I have English Honors…” He groans. “Not english…”

@ChayChay ~ Jason~~