Westridge High ~ Official RP Thread (REVAMP!)

Siras

“I gotta say maybe.” he grinned, “So where should we go?” he asked sitting down on the seat next to her.

@ChayChay

Aurora

“Well did you eat yet? I only snacked on a banana.” She smiled to him. She wanted to do whatever he wanted. "I’m down for whatever. We have a little bit of time left before next period.

@Art3Miss

Siras

“We could…leave school and go get some food? I bet your hungry for only having a banana.” he stood up and dragged Aurora out of the room, he brought her outside the school, “So. Where to eat? Any ideas.”

@ChayChay

Aurora

“Well we don’t have a long time. So it would have to be somewhere fast. Let’s see.” Shenpaused as she thought for a minute. “There is Taco Bell, Burger King, Wendy’s, jack in the box, and raising canes. Any is fine with me cutie.”

@Art3Miss

Siras

“How about Rasing Canes, since I don’t know what it is?” he suggested, “Do you have a car? Since I don’t. I mean we can try walking I just don’t know where it is.”

@ChayChay

Aurora

“Yes I have a car. It’s the blue BMW parked in the junior parking lot. Let’s go.” She giggled as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to her car. “It’s good food. Chicken tenders with special sauce to dip them in. Texas toast and fries. With cloeslaw if you like it if not then you can get an extra toast or sauce to dip.” They reached her car. She unlocked it and climbed in.

@Art3Miss

Caroline Edwards
I nodded. “Ah, cool. If I didn’t dye my hair dark like this, it would be even lighter blonde than Carson’s.” I turned when Alpha said they had seen them preform before. I actually smiled hearing that, which I knew my brother liked seeing. “Really?! That’s really cool. I’m jealous.”

Matt Edwards
I shrugged slightly and smiled at her. “At least you have some memories. I don’t have any of that. Although I do have some videos my grandparents took of my mom as she grew up and before I was born. And if you don’t mind me asking, I can understand if you don’t want to tell me or don’t remember, but do you know how your parents died?”
@Caticorn

Alpha Covert

I smile “Yeah, when I cut my hair short for the first time, I also died it arctic blonde. My mum didn’t mind, but my dad hated it.” I say before laughing. “His first reaction was ‘if you’re going to practice, do it on an inanimate object.’ I’m going to say that he was talking about a mannequin, but I’m not sure.”

Stone Ellemenae

I give him a sad smile. “One of the other wiccans in our coven was trying herbalism and didn’t properly label her blueberries and her belladonna so when she baked a blueberry cheesecake when she had dinner with me and my parents, she actually gave them a belladonna cheesecake instead. I’m allergic to blueberries so I didn’t have any, which is why I’m still alive.” I explain.
@Littlefeets

Siras

“My cars better,” he muttered even though his car was a peice of crap, “Chicken tenders and toast sounds amazing!” he cheered grinning, he was oddly excited to get food and had NO idea why, “So how do we get there? How long will it take?”

@ChayChay. Honestly, I just now saw this.

Aurora

“It only takes five minutes to get there.” She said as she started to drive. She back out the parking lot. She put he car in drive and took off. Five minutes later they arrived there. He parked and got out the car. “Lets go eat.”

@Art3Miss

Caroline Edwards
I nodded. “I could understand that sort of reaction.” I sighed and frowned slightly when I started thinking about my parents again. I knew Carson could tell what I was thinking about since he hugged me.

Matt Edwards
My eyes slightly widened hearing that. “Oh wow… I’m sorry that happened. But it is kinda crazy that happened. And I guess it’s really good that you are allergic to blueberries then.” I gave her a reassuring smile. If she asked anything about my parents I would tell her, but I could understand if she wanted to change the subject off of dead parents.
@Caticorn

Siras

“FOOD HERE I COME!” he screamed and ran into the building leaving Aurora by herself in the parking lot, once he noticed he walked back out to her, “Sorry…I’m just really hungry!” he admitted then dragged A into the resturant.

@ChayChay

Aurora

“It was cute.” She said as they walked in. She ordered their food and payed for it. “Here is your cup. It’ll be ready in a minute.”

@Art3Miss

Siras

“I can’t wait to eat! You promise this food is good right?” he asked then without waiting for her to answer starting skipping boredly.

@ChayChay

Aurora

“Si, it’s great food.” They called my name and I grabbed the tray of food. “Let’s go eat stud.” I walked to a booth and sat down. I waited on hi to come join me. I took the food off the tray. I wasn’t sure if he was gonna sit beside me or actions from me.

@Art3Miss

Alpha Covert

“So Caroline, what do you like to do for fun?” I ask, noticing the change in the mood. I should probably stay away from the topic of parents. I think to myself, eating some of my lunch.

Stone Ellemenae

“Yeah, it is, but that girl shouldn’t have been growing belladonna so close to actual food. Belladonna is another name for Nightshade. They’re highly toxic berries and should be labelled properly.” I say, crossing my arms. “I tried to get into Herbalism, but I wasn’t allowed to start a garden in the yard. Mary said that it would ‘bring in vermin and we don’t want that’.”
@Littlefeets

Caroline Edwards
I sighed and looked back at Alpha. “Well I like listening to music and singing. I also like drawing, and I play soccer.” I was glad Alpha decided to stay away from talking about parents.

Matt Edwards
I nodded. “Yeah I know. My question is why grow poisonous berries to begin with? Too much risk of the wrong person eating them. But either way if growing them they should be thoroughly labeled and far away from the food.” I thought for a second about what she said with a garden. “It’s actually not that bad for vermin. As long as you have the garden fenced in with a certain type of fence, then they don’t get into the garden. And the garden is the only part they are wanting. We have a small garden set up at home.”
@Caticorn

Alpha Covert

“I played soccer when I was younger, but right now I like to play volleyball and surf. It took me so long to get used to a surfboard, but once I got it, it was amazing.” I tell her, smiling. “Back when I still lived in Australia, we lived right behind a beach. I used to wake up every morning to go surfing before school and I’d go out again right after as well.”

Stone Ellemenae

“Like I said, this girl was new to Herbalism. I believe she was even new to Wicca in general. Beginners should never even think about growing Belladonna.” I explain what I figured out in terms of her fatal error. “I know that animals won’t get into the garden if I put the right kind of fence, Mary just doesn’t believe me. She thinks it one of my ‘witch tricks to get us all killed.’” I say, laughing.
@Littlefeets

Caroline Edwards
“Oh that’s cool. Both about the sports, and that you’re from Australia. This is the closest me and Carson have ever lived to a beach. We grew up in Georgia.” I smiled at Alpha even though I didn’t feel like smilies and was just missing home.

Matt Edwards
I sighed and nodded. “Yeah… that girl just made some stupid mistakes that ended up costing a lot.” I laughed and shook my head at what she said. “Wow… You could always see if telling her what I said about the garden. That could give some credibility to it. Since my grandparents own and run a successful restaurant. And they at least grow a garden for some fresh food at home.”
@Caticorn

Alpha Covert

I smile back at her. “I went to Georgia once. On a school trip. Can’t for the life of me remember why though.” I say giggling. “Me and my girlfriend managed to talk the supervisors into letting us room together. When they assigned the rooms, they had no idea we were dating, and by the time they found out, it was too late to rearrange the rooms.”

Stone Ellemenae

“She’d never believe me. Sometimes I wonder why they adopted me. They kind of overlooked the reasons why I kept being bounced from foster home to foster home. Which would be that the foster parent or family I was with found out about my heritage and would house a Wiccan.” I say, rolling my eyes. “They didn’t find out until they’d already adopted me and then they didn’t want to tarnish their reputation by abandoning the kid they just adopted.”
@Littlefeets