Westridge High ~ The Official RP Thread

Levi

Looks to Angel, “did you know her baby?”
He wondered who knew her. He wondered where she went. How was this possible. This is just crazy. Nobody goes missing here.

@Daisy_Flower1

Bell

Sits there shocked. How does nobody notice till now? This is just crazy. What happened to her? Where did she go? What does she look like? Her mind wondered to a lot of things.

approachable

Jason

Blushed as Michael’s hand brushed against his. That’s pulled him out of his daze he was in due to the announcement. He looked to Michael “this is crazy. How does something like this happen?” He sat there in silence waiting on a response. E was nervous.

@HermanEpisode

Aurora

Gasped as the principal made her speech. How could this happen? To poor Dasiy, this is crazy. She looks to Lucas “did you know Dasiy?” She asked him really curious because she never met her. Why didn’t I know her?

@coolandlazy

Angel

The principal walked out onto the stage. The room goes quiet and everyone pays attention to her. Then she tells us something that nobody expected. Everyone gasped and started whispering. “I didn’t personally know her but I am pretty sure she was a popular.” I say then start thinking about why she could be missing. Did she get kidnapped, could she hav ran away from home. I honestly watch to many movies and now I am going to be paranoid that someone is going to kidnap me.

@ChayChay

Harper

I was about to reply to Shana but then the principal walked out on stage. I turned to face her and gave her my full attention. I still didn’t want to Ben here but I was going to give her my full respect. I listen to what she has to say then gasp in shock. I look over to Shana. “I hope she’s ok. I was not expecting principal wheather to say something like that.” I felt guilty I had acted bored and annoyed that I didn’t want to come here but it turns out we were here to talk about a fellow student missing. She could even be dead!

@LeviTheLunatic

SKYLIS

“Holy crap…” I trailed off as I listened to the principal’s announcement. “Did you know her?” Wade asked. “You mean Daisy?” I replied. He nodded. “Well yes, we’re friends but not that close. Do you?” I said. “How does one student go missing? I don’t really get it.”

@LeviTheLunatic

Woodrow

“I didn’t know her. That’s why I asked.” I looked at her while she said “How does one student go missing? I don’t really get it.” I answer with. “What do you mean, you don’t get it? She was either kidnapped or she got lost somewhere. I hope she got lost and not kidnapped. But maybe she’s dead already? Man I hope something like that doesn’t happen.” Then I look at Bell as I talk to Sky "Do you think if it’s some psycho and if we’re the prey … Do you think he could take anybody else next? Like me or you … Or even Bell … " I look at Sky “Sky … I’m scared. For the first time in my life I’m scared for my life.”

@julie726

SKYLIS

“Hey. I can understand why you’re scared but I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Let’s just be alert and keep an eye out for Daisy or any other oddities. We’ll be safe.” I smiled softly as I tried to reassure my best friend. But then I frowned. “Just don’t jump to any extreme conclusions yet, I really don’t wanna think about the possibility of Daisy dead or kidnapped. But then again, how hard is it really to get lost around here?”

@LeviTheLunatic

Woodrow

“It actaully is easy to get lost around the school. However in that case somebody is around every classroom every hall at some point and you are found quite fast. But you have to take this very seriously. A lot of students skipp classes . A lot of students stay home and their parents know aobut it. To actually recognize that somebody is missing the parents would have to inform the school that they aren’t home and to confirm if they’re in school. So that means she never did enter the school. Skylis … This is a serious matter.”

@julie726

SKYLIS

I listened to Wade as I contemplated my past words. Why didn’t I think of this earlier? Ugh. I really am dumb… “Okay…I get it now. You still shouldn’t scare yourself though. You’ll just worry too much and I have too much experience in that field to know what it does to your head.”

@LeviTheLunatic

Levi

“You okay beautiful?” He smiles to her and thinks of what else he could say. He is unsure of what to say to make Angel feel safe. “Hopefully they will find her soon. I hope nothing bad happened to her.” He sighs and puts his face in his hands thinking what could have happened to this girl.

@Daisy_Flower1

Yassine Day

I look up from my phone, listen to what Principal Weather is saying and look back at my phone to immediately post about Daisy Brooks on my social media accounts. ‘‘O M G did Daisy actually go missing?’’ i post. I know this girl is missing and probably dead, but like, i need to profit from something so why not her death. I roll my eyes and begin looking up at my principal expecting more from her to come.

Madison Mandrake

I almost choke on my latte. ‘‘W-WHAT?!’’
This can’t be happening, Daisy was one of my closest friends!
She can’t be gone, she’s like the only popular who’s normal.
‘‘Is this for real?’’ i ask around and get judgemental faces.
I cross my arms and stare at the principal hoping to learn more.

Angel

“Yeah i’m fine.” I sigh. “Just worried about her and other people.” I shuffle over closer to Levi resting my head on his shoulder. Just being next to him made me feel safe and protected.

@ChayChay

Levi

Was worried himself but didn’t let t show. He put his arm around her. “It’s okay baby. I’m here to protect you and Gabs.”
He smiles to Angel hoping she doesn’t get mad at his statement.

@Daisy_Flower1
@16AngelCat (mentioned)

Principal Weather
She cleared her throat. "I’m sure this is hard for all of you students, we will make sure we find her immediately."She said, gesturing to the students. "Moving on from the sensitive subject, I would also like to announce that from now on, every Tuesday and Thursday here at Westridge High, members from each clique will be merged with other members and you will be sat at a table together!"She said excitedly. She thought it would be a good way for students to communicate more.

"I would also like to acknowledge the fact you all can create your own clubs. Please bring your ideas up to the office before the school day ends. Teachers will let you be excused if you choose to do so. You students may also be allowed to start a club to help find Daisy. Please remember we will be providing any supplies and funds needed for each club. Since we know you’re all coping with Daisy going missing, we will also be going on a trip to Cancun, Mexico, where we will be taking all of you students to Xcaret, Xplor, Xenses, Xenotes, and Xel-Ha! We will be putting you all in groups of four, randomly seleted."She said with a smile.

"You are all now dismissed for lunch, we will be heading to Cancun next week on Friday and will remain there for three weeks."She said, gesturing them all to the exit. She walked off the stage and exited the room.

ORP: Would you guys like to timeskip to the Cancun Trip after the school day ends?

• Yes!
  • No Preference!
  • No…

0 voters

Also, please note, the characters will be heading to Cancun merged with other cliques. Populars can be paired with Geeks, or even Freshmen. I wanted to do this so the students can take minds off of Daisy missing and for a little drama. If you do not reply to the poll, I’ll be controlling your characters during the trip if we do timeskip. :slight_smile:

@taliaa @Coolepisodes @theother51 @allyy20 @Ella @coolandlazy @PurpleRose @Surface_Hyena57 @Epi.Sympatics @Annaliese_Clairemont @julie726 @Daisy_Flower1 @ChayChay @Skyye @Kate_Potter @Leea @HermanEpisode @Caticorn @LeviTheLunatic @16AngelCat @Doksanwrites @areyouaqueen @zoe4564 @YassineCool @Madilnel @Skyzor @licet

EDIT: I’ll control whomever does not reply on the timeskip.

Levi

“Lunch one baby. Let’s go get us some food!” I say while smiling at her but still siting. I’m so excited to eat lunch can with her. “Should we invite Gabs to eat lunch with us baby?” I smile at her as I stand up. Ready to go get some food.

@Daisy_Flower1
@16AngelCat (mentioned)

Aurora

“Want to eat lunch ogether Lucas?” She says through her sadden eyes and voice. She is still hurt from what Woodrow said even though she knows it’s true. They were just a drunken hookup that kept happening. The words still stung and cut though.

@coolandlazy
@LeviTheLunatic (mentioned)

Jason

“Go eat lunch together? At your spot?”
I wish it would be our spot now. I’m pretty excited for the trip. I hope I’m in a group with Michael. He is so amaizng and wonderful.

@HermanEpisode

Bell

Sat there shocked by everything’s the principal just said. “Lunch time” she said out loud as she sat there thinking. She wondered if her and Wade were gonna still get lunch can together.

@LeviTheLunatic

Lyla

Shocked my jaw drops. “Mexico…yes finally” I pull out my phone and text my mom. I then start to think about being with people I dont know and shiver. I continue to think about Daisy not knowing her but wanting her to be safe. I look around at everyone and sigh.

CLAIR
“Wait. Lunch with others?”
She smiles.
“That sounds like an awesome way to meet people!”
She thinks about all the friends she could make.

Angel

I wanted to spend lunch with him. I couldn’t wait. I started to stand up excited to eat. Then he asked me about Gabs. “If that’s what you want to do.” I say smiling with a hint of disappointment in my face. All day Levi has been going on about Gabs and it was starting to bug me. Maybe he had feeling for her. Maybe he wanted to date her not me. Maybe this was a just all a joke to him. Tears started welling in my eyes. I quickly turned away to hide the tears from him. “Come on.” I say walking away.

@ChayChay
@16AngelCat - Mentioned

Ashley Yang

Merged with other cliques? This could be fun. She thought as she exited the auditorium. She couldn’t wait to see if any of the other students at least liked music. Although, the populars are kind of rude. She thought to herself.
Approachable

Z Yang

Well, whoop de doo. Some pretty girl goes missing and suddenly we’re being shipped off to Mexico? She’s not even dead. People go missing everyday, the world keeps spinning. She thought as she stood up and walked out of the auditorium.
Approachable

Aidan Jones

His heart stopped. Merged with other cliques? I stayed away from them for a reason. He thought as he walked out of the auditorium in a daze. What if all they do is pick on me? They probably will. Especially the populars. I bet half these people don’t even know my name.
Approachable