What a crazy week this has been for me holy cow šŸ„

I say this has been crazy for me because I had lots of good/not so good moments and thoughts too,
So here we go!

First thing: good thing!

The first GOOD thing that happened to me this week is that my story (Heartbreaker To Lovers) (no I am not promoting it here donā€™t worry) has gotten lotā€™s of reads! And yet is on the LGBTQ+ shelf, now it was on it a first time this week, then it got off the shelf but then it was right back to being on trending!! For LGBTQ I gotta say this, this motivates me to write even more! It makes me want to become an author and be successful and to have many fans! Who love to read my story and support me! Itā€™s really great, and all that motivates me to keep writing season 2 of The Vampires Next Door and to finish Heartbreaker To Lovers (LGBTQ) once my editors are done editing my script!! This is the best feeling and I do not wanna forget it!!!

second thing: not so good thing

This past week I have been feeling sad, not demotivated to write just, sad, why? Well because I donā€™t really have an answer to this, all week for me it has been- just listen to sad songs and cry my eyes out and just fake being happy to my friends because they donā€™t wanna deal with me when I am negative/sad so I just have to slap myself and say: ā€œAaron today we will go talk to our friends and fake being happyā€ which was not easy at all for me I just felt sad and just unhappy, mostly because my life even currently is a rollercoaster of emotions because everyday I am fearing my life, itā€™s mostly cause of the fear of being online with others and you know seeing what they will think of you, well and because of my major screw up but I really just donā€™t wanna talk about that it is too scary for me to talk aboutā€¦ trust me I would but I just canā€™tā€¦

Thatā€™s been my other half of the weekā€¦

third thing: the thoughts

Now this is not to go down the road of klling myelf no no never that, itā€™s something thatā€™s been on my mind for, well a couple years and itā€™s kind of embarassing, well to me, but here is the story:
So I donā€™t know why but for me to have these feelings, feels really weird to me, I am a male, and from time to time I have felt like a female (so she/her) so like yes transgender, such a weird topic for meā€¦ I get it if you look at this part and leave I totally understand but this has been happening for a couple years, and for me that is weird, even though I feel like you know, a transgender I would still like girls, so I mean I would be trans lesbian (is that a real thing just askingā€¦)
What sometimes getā€™s me really thinking like this is my dreams, I have dreamt of me, being a woman and you know, kissing a girl and her being my girlfriendā€¦

Now back to how it kind of all startedā€¦

• so part one of it is that quite a few years ago when I was young, I seen a bra and tried to you know, put it on (donā€™t think I got to actually put it on successfully) but you know years ago I did not know what it meant I didnā€™t even think it meant anythingā€¦

Here is another point:

• when my mom was around and my family use to go camping (Donā€™t ask about my mom, sheā€™s not really in my life anymore she is not dead but I just donā€™t like to talk about it) one day while camping she painted my toenails and I quite enjoyed it!! (Weird I know)

Yet another point:

• in everything I have I seem to always choose to be a girl, not even joking but for like 1 and 1/2 years I had this virtural world I use to be on it was avakin life and man when I created it, I couldnā€™t stand being a male so I made my avatar a female and said to others I was a female, why? Because it felt so right to me! I had a whole life on avakin life revolved around a girl avatar, we had a little family on it, I had like an auntie and two daughters (it was for roleplay) but still being a girl avatar and living a life of a woman in a virtural world and you know still being attracted to other girls so on the game I would just go as a lesbian, did it feel right? Yup! I have always liked it! Itā€™s weird for me, sorry :pleading_face::pensive: I know I am weird, sorryā€‹:sob:

Even on that virtural world I created a girl character and I told people I was a male wanting to be a female and that I was trans lesbian, some of them didnā€™t accept me but I actually did have a girlfriend that accepted me on the game, I know itā€™s a game and itā€™s dangerous but it is an experience for meā€¦ even on the game me and that girl were talking and I was like ā€œI wanna try and go to a store in real life and buy my first girl clothesā€ you know? Just like a bra or a bikini and bottoms to start out with, but I never did!

No joke, one year I think it was 2019 I was at work and my boss noticed I wasnā€™t myself, and I wasnā€™t because I was thinking about you know, my trans thoughts, so I took a deep breath and told her more quietly and kind of not understandable but she heard me and reassured me by telling me ā€œhey itā€™s okay aaron my cousin is a transgender and she came out, you are who you areā€
That made me feel both weird and happyā€¦

But I gotta say, these thoughts come and go for me, somedays it is I am not thinking that way and my pronouns are then he/him, but on very odd days I really think to myself ā€œWhat if I wanna be a woman? What if I wanna wear nice dresses and in general wear girl clothesā€, for me, dresses are a thing I really seem to want to wear, because they are so beautiful, black is my favorite color so a nice maybe silky dress, and maybe with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms.

Goddamn I canā€™t believe I literally told you guys this, no, no itā€™s just not right, I was always told all my life, ā€œAaron it is not okay to think like thatā€! YEAH WELL WHY WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING ALMOST EVERY GAME I WANT TO BE A GIRL! AND TO DATE GIRLS HUH?! AND TO WEAR DRESSES AND STUFF! ugh I dunnoā€¦

Here is some episode clothes that if they had them IRL I would wear! Note: itā€™s an edit of my friends and Lucy from my story

I would wear those clothes because I MEAN LOOK AT THE CLOTHES ITā€™S SO CUTE! And being able to wear something like that on a date with a girl! COUNT ME IN!!

Sorry bout my rantā€¦ I donā€™t know these feelings come and go! I am still finding out who I really amā€¦ please only be nice if you are commenting, if you donā€™t like me talking about my trans lesbian life then please donā€™t send any hate, thank you!!!

Love you all!
Lucy6
Maybe with
She/her pronouns
Or
He/him pronouns
Not really sureā€¦
:rainbow_flag:
Bye!

8 Likes

Congrats on your story!!! :heart:

Sry about what you have been feeling but who cares what others think. Think of it this wayā€¦ people who judge you only are doing it so they feel better, they will try to make you feel low so they can be higher up that someone because they know that they are a mess of emotions too.

If you need to talk about the rest you can always talk to me

1 Like

Thank you!!! Here we come 1K

True, I donā€™t know I always feel like I am messing things up, and when I do mess things up and say sorry to them I am always scared of doing it again because I have done it once already, I just donā€™t knowā€¦

Okay so part 1 of the whole ā€œtranslesbian thingā€ is that I keep just thinking about it with a very homophobic family I have, thatā€™s why I push it way back to the back of my head and just forget about it, but how? How can I just forget about it when in 2018 all I did was live a life as a girl in a virtural world, sometimes I would get so into it that I would forget that I am not a she/her but Him/He, I just donā€™t know :pleading_face::rainbow_flag: no stop this is wrong stop thinking this way ugh

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with what you are and if you are afraid about what you family would think, just tell them I am straight and havenā€™t had to deal with this but my oldest sister has, my family does not lie it but they still accept her and cares for her, so donā€™t think that they will shut you out.

1 Like

I dunnoā€¦ itā€™s just weird to meā€¦ me being originally a male and then changing my gender to like other women as a womanā€¦ ugh!

2 Likes

Well maybe its that you just feel like a female but still like women and has nothing to do with what sex you like.

2 Likes

Hey hun,

You can rant to meā€¦ :wink: You know my IGā€¦ And :point_right: I still love you for you. :wink:

2 Likes

Yessss this is exactly it :pleading_face: I wanna be a woman but I still would like girls!

Hi angel!!! Yes I know your IG! Hehe and really you still would? :pleading_face: aweee

2 Likes

Yes, I still would. :wink:

1 Like

Aweeee :heart_eyes: and I am not sure of this yet I am still figuring myself out! But some signs are obvious

1 Like

@Sydney_H please close this thread!

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: