What age are you?

Hey everyone! I’m doing g a poll to see the ages of everyone here.

Note: No one can see who voted for which. These results are to help me with my story.

What is your age?
  • Under 12
  • 12-15
  • 15-18
  • 18-21
  • 21-30
  • 30-35
  • 35-40
  • 40-60

0 voters

17 Likes

i bet non of us are as old as you prima, you’ve seen dinosaurs!!

5 Likes

Well I’m 51​:relaxed::relaxed:

8 Likes

I’m 13

6 Likes

Hi @Raitlyn

Mine is 22
What’s yours :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m 41 so I just barely fit into the last category😎

10 Likes

I guess we’re the elders of the group Lol :laughing:

5 Likes

19 and I’ve been a part of episode since I was 12!

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with being the elder. After all, back in my day we walked 10 miles to the app, uphill, both ways😁

6 Likes

Haha :joy::joy::joy: in my chat groups on messenger most of the youngsters​:apple::revolving_hearts: call me MOMMA lol

7 Likes

Honestly, I don’t usually chat much online anymore but I used to chat online all the time. In fact, I used to basically be an online counselor even if I’m not an actual professional at it. One time I even talk someone out of suicide which I’m actually surprised I was able to do without being trained in it. Most of the time though, it was about relationship stuff.

8 Likes

That’s awesome. Have you written any stories yet I’ve had one published back in 2018 I’m slowly writing my second story . My husband and I are members of a non-violent motorcycle club. We help people , getting women out of domestic violence situations also we go where some police agencies will go we rescue women , men boys and girls that are being or very close to being human trafficked .

8 Likes

What’s your story called? I’ll check it out!

4 Likes

It’s sooo bad lmao :laughing::laughing: it wasy very first.

Here it is. After I finally get the first 3 chapters done of Discovery I’m gonna revamp living a nightmare

6 Likes

i’m 18 turning 19 soon :partying_face:

9 Likes

congrats!

8 Likes

15 :italian_hand:

6 Likes

16 :wave::relieved:

5 Likes

14 :smiley:

6 Likes

bueno yo tengo 17 añitos