What age you are?

Lol I’m between 14-16

3 Likes

the majority of the episode community is probably underage. that explains the demand for certain low quality stories.

10 Likes

True it ain’t even close to old

3 Likes

I am so glad to find there are writers/readers of 20+ age group too… Otherwise till now I have only met people below 18… And i was like I am the only old one…
Btw I am 22 :grin::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Same here… I met people below 18… It’s good to find someone same age… I’m 22 alsoo :grin::hugs:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::hugs::hugs: glad to know :heartbeat:

1 Like

thats amaziiiiiing what do u use for it

1 Like

Haha yes, what I mean by ‘I feel old’ is that I can’t understand that I’m turning 15 and I feel like I just started my life one year ago!

3 Likes

I turned 22 this year :relaxed:

2 Likes

15 gang

4 Likes

You’re not an old lady. An old lady is usually 70 plus maybe 65 plus. No way is 45 old lol.

5 Likes

I totally agree. It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

I think that means you feel young :thinking:

But I wasn’t referring to you only, only because your comment was right above mine. A lot of people said what you said and not only on this thread but they do think that in general.

2 Likes

Yeah I understood that haha, It doesn’t feel like I have lived 15 years even though I have and now I just have anxiety about my life just running away hah :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m almost 19

4 Likes

Oh my god! You made me laugh so hard! I have kids too! That just put things into perspective

4 Likes

17 turning 18 in Dec :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m 32 and will be 33 in a few months

7 Likes

Thank you for this, I don’t feel like an old lady on episode anymore. I read all these stories with new slang that I have to look up because I have no idea what some of it is or a good amount of it is, I used lol in high school and lmao and such but other then those I don’t really know what much is. So thank you

11 Likes

I get most of my current slang knowledge from my children, 3 of whom are older than many of Episode’s readers. The other stuff I have to look up like I’m translating a foreign language. I just keep making myself sound older and older…

4 Likes