What age you are?

My oldest is a special needs kid she’s not very verbal she has a speech impairment and some other things wrong, I have a two year old and a almost two year old they’re Irish twins that’s when they’re babies born in the same gestation I get preeclampsia so they’re all early my oldest was born at 32 weeks my middle 34 and my youngest 25 weeks at the border of making it and not weighing at 1.025 lbs and I almost died for the oldest and youngest the middle one they weren’t too worried because I wasn’t just going around with the problem for a while they said I recently just got the preeclampsia and nope I won’t have anymore because I don’t think we or i will make it neither does my doctor and I’m not sure who the older people are but they’re in this forum

5 Likes

That’s literally so young??!!

2 Likes

Yes the doctors didn’t think she would survive being so little and so young they asked me if I wanted to keep her or not I told them I want to give her chance to be able to live I didn’t want to just give up on her

4 Likes

3 Likes
  1. I’m turning 18 in January. Ok, where are the 12 year olds tho?
4 Likes

Statistically only about 30% of us will reach the age of 90. Wow, that’s depressing, thanks Google.

5 Likes

Lol let’s live until we live happily :wink: and **** google

3 Likes

I’m 16 and aquarius. :see_no_evil: :aquarius:

2 Likes

I am 15 and capricorn :grin: :innocent:

2 Likes

im 17!

2 Likes

15 and a libra :libra: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Me too