What am i doing wrong here?

Can some pls check, what I’m doing wrong in the script of sending text messages in the story?

choice
“NEW TEXT” {

NARR (MOM)
 text

}
NARR (CHARACTER1)
text

choice
“NEW TEXT” {

NARR (MOM)
text

}
NARR (CHARACTER1)
text

choice
“NEW TEXT” {

NARR (MOM)
       text

}

What problem are you having?

Really hard to explain but the text of CHARACTER1 apears together with the choice of MOM (NEW TEXT).
Normally it should come one after the other.

Hope this makes sense…

Have you tried writing NARRATOR there?

Hi.
I’m not sure if you’ve solved this by now - you might have, but maybe then this will help you out in the future.

Apart from missing a question or request to start your 1.st choice - maybe you just missed to write it here, but in any case, it’s an mportant part of the code - you seem to have writen up the choices correctly. Also be sure to write out NARRATOR in your script.
Your problem might just be an issue of that it’s hard for the SE (script editor) to interpret your script due to the spaces and lack of pauses.
You want to have three choices following one and another in close proximity(?) Make sure to seperate them correctly.

NARRATOR
Send a textmessage <— don’t forget the question/request.
choice <— next line for the choice code
“NEW TEXT” { <— closely followed by your 1.st choice, no empty lines in between.
NARR (MOM)
text
} <— the closing of the 1.st choice

@pause for beat <— try adding a small pause here, before your second choice starts. It doesn’t affect the flow but gives the SE time to better interpret the script.

NARR (CHARACTER1) <— 2.d choice question/request
text
choice <— 2-d choice following closely on the next line, nothing in between.
“NEW TEXT” {

NARR (MOM)
text
} <— close the choice

@pause for a beat <— add another pause

NARR (CHARACTER1) <— 3.d question/request
text
choice <— 3.d choice
“NEW TEXT” {

NARR (MOM)
text
} <— closing of choices sequence.