What am I over looking?

It says I can’t do this?

&NELLY stands back right AND NELLY moves to layer -3 AND NELLY is jump_loop AND MIAL stands back left AND MIAL moves to layer -1 MIAL faces right AND MIAL is tinker_kneel_loop

INT. OUTSIDEHALLOWEEN - NIGHT

&zoom reset

music off

@KATIE changes into KATIE_HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@MARIA changes into MARIA_HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@NELLY changes into NELLY_HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@MIAL changes into MIAL-HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@MIAH changes into MIAH_HALLOWEEN OUTFIT

@QUITEN changes into QUITEN_HALLOWEENOUTFIT

&KATIE spot 0.813 289 219 AND KATIE moves to layer -5 AND KATIE faces left AND KATIE is think AND QUITEN spot 0.822 227 221 AND QUITEN moves to layer -5 AND QUITEN faces right AND QUITEN is talk_arms_crossed_loop

@pan to zone 2 in 2

&SUMMER stands back right AND SUMMER moves to layer -1 AND SUMMER faces left AND SUMMER is rear AND TAYLER stands back left AND TAYLER moves to layer -3 AND SUMMER is jump_loop

&NELLY stands back right AND NELLY moves to layer -3 AND NELLY is jump_loop AND MIAL stands back left AND MIAL moves to layer -1 MIAL faces right AND MIAL is tinker_kneel_loop

&MIAH stands back left AND MIAH moves to layer -1 AND MIAH faces left AND MIAH is tinker_kneel_loop

@pan to zone 3 in 2

Here is the full scene if it helps.

Maybe code AND MIAL starts tinker_kneel_loop

1 Like

Okay I’ll try it.

1 Like

No, still says I can’t do that. :frowning:

1 Like

Found it miss the word AND in there

1 Like

Ahhh I see it now!

1 Like

I do that all the time lol Thank you for tacking time to help me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.