What annoys you as an episode user

And isn’t it convenient that none of these couples seem to get any push-back from their families when they get together? I wish I were living in that progressive world where no one cared that I was “half-caste”

Or maybe I wish Episode represented minority struggles better

4 Likes

And biracial characters that aren’t mixed with white or Asian. Like what about Arab and Indian mix? Bantu and Kenyan?

4 Likes

More like “we gave u token black characters now ur being needy”

5 Likes

“It’s so easy to be mixed race”

Well sure when you basically just turn them into a brown white person with one black parent.

In the real world, we can experience discrimination from BOTH SIDES.

4 Likes

Very true. And especially dark skinnned ones.

3 Likes

Indian and Jamaican :smirk:

3 Likes

And the struggle of people forcing us not to identify with HALF OF WHO WE ARE by calling us all “black”.

5 Likes

They can claim whatever race they are. I don’t care. If that’s what they want so be it.

3 Likes

I love being half black, but I love just that: being HALF black. Can we stop pretending anyone with a little pigment in their skin is automatically black? I’m just as much Indian as I am black

5 Likes

So in short, lack of education on diversity is the thing that annoys me the most

5 Likes

Oh god, THIS. I can’t even look at this beach wave-upturned nose-full round lips army of MCs anymore :laughing:

7 Likes

Basically the standard stuff in any FPS

Not even a blush overlay in red and pink thtd work for most skintones i think better than tht weird arm rub thing

1 Like

It gets me upset at times. I just raise the opacity more.

1 Like

Contrary to popular belife we(black ppl/POC) do blush x3

4 Likes

We definitely do

1 Like

Some people might get butthurt about this, but it’s just my opinion.

What ticks me off
  1. Excessive Story Promotion
  2. Forum marriages (What the heck is up with that? It’s creepy & weird.)
  3. When someone asks for art, and people are passive aggressively fighting over it
  4. The number of shitty stories people are writing. (a select few)
  5. Everyone using the same features in every story (ex: beach wave hair)
  6. "Bad boy this, My one and only that" Its unbelievably cringy and pathetic
  7. Stories where the guy comes and saves the girl. Like Jeez, Girls are meant for more than just meeting some guy, and its a shame, because girls are writing these stories.
9 Likes

I agree with all of it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahahaa those are things I’ve been thinking for such a long time

2 Likes

Some more things that annoys me:
Why do all the INK girl MC looks the same? (beach wave hair, full round lips) I’m mixing them up and now I’m confused which character is in which story
I can’t code on my phone but other people can(probably because my phone’s too old)
When a story kinda have too much light tone character/ character from same country…
When the MC just like to involve herself in everything, you’re hosting a party and didn’t invite me? I’m going! or OMG your bf broke up with you? I shall give him a lesson! or theirs a fight going on and had nothing to do with me? I will stop it!
When author don’t add . in their story. (I’ve once read a story with NO punctuation)

Some other things that annoys me (on forum):
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!
When someone asked for a pfp and you did it for them, they say ‘thank you’ and nevr use it.
When people took your art(and erase your watermarks)

6 Likes