What are 5 attractive qualities you look for in a person?

Hey Guyssss!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So I know this may be a personal, weird, awkward question. Whatever you guys would like to call it.:slightly_smiling_face:But I had to ask this question because I mean… Since we people in the Episode Community read Episode stories. This question just popped up in my mind. What are 5 attractive qualities you look for in a person??

For me it would be:
~Nice Smile
~Someone I Trust
~ A sense of humor
~Someone who has confidence and maybe a lil TOXIC. I mean ladies, y’all know what I mean.:joy::yum:
~ Someone who is a family person

What about you? Tell me “What are 5 attractive qualities you would look for in a person?”

7 Likes

lol i want them to be a little toxic but they have a cute side yk (idk i jus like that :skull:)

4 Likes

Yes girl, I’d like some little toxicity too. Like some ladies on here probably would say the same thing.:rofl:

4 Likes

Eh, I’m not sure. I’m attracted to personality, mostly. I don’t have time for toxicity, but some of the girls I’m attracted to have been a bit depressed, but that’s okay because I can make them feel better. My current love interest dyed her hair purple and now she matches with me which is so cute. (My hair is blue) basically just don’t be rude, don’t cheat (there’s no excuse for cheating)

1 Like

Nah I understand what you meant, and I think that’s fine to am extent. I like overprotectiveness, it can be attractive :grin:

1 Like

financial literacy
appreciation for dank memes
someone who listens cause i talk alot
Someone who is over 6ft

1 Like

i believe for me it would be…
-a person who genuinely wants me to be happy
-a person who will love me despite my flaws
-a person who will have fun with me
-a person who will make me smile even when i feel like the world is ending

3 Likes

Awwwww that’s so sweet.:pleading_face: Your making me cry.:sob::sob: What a wonderful feeling it is to be in LOVE.:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

-funny
-a great smile
-not afraid to have fun
-intelligent (emotionally and intellectually)

3 Likes

ikr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: if only a man that perfect truly existed :sob:

2 Likes

The perfect Love interest for me is… Myself :smirk:

3 Likes

Yes girl! Self Love. I respect that.:clap:t4::clap:t4::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

5 things I look for in my BF are

• Someone who loves me
  • Someone who respects me
  • Someone I can trust
  • Someone who is non-abusive
  • Someone who has hair that a Sk8er Boi has. Not Booboo Stewart long but not military cut. I like being able to play with it when we are cuddling together.

(Idk if that works but………)

#PhysicallySingleMentallyTaken

2 Likes

Okkk :relieved:

-rich
-rich
-rich
-rich
-gives me all his money cause he loves me sm then i dump him and find a new guy with the same qualities :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

iam NOT joking :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I love how specific you are about the hair😂

1 Like

Don’t worry tho, I love a guy with curls😍

1 Like

Well then, never expect this kinda answer. But okay girl, you do you.:relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m not actually dating anyone. I am falling so hard for this really hot guy. I can’t help it. He’s funny, handsome, has REALLY sexy hair. Like dude, what’s not to like?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Material gowrllllll :heart_eyes:

2 Likes