What are all the opening and ending splashes?

Hey! I’m wanting to change certain splashes that are created by Episode. They are typically the defaults like:

(I dont know what this splash is called) and the loading screen.

If you were to make a list, what are all of the defaults and how do I change them to fit my story theme? :thinking:

2 Likes

That is the default splash for your first episode. But you can go to @amepisode for some of her cool splashes. She has a lot of colors and I personally like the bubble splashes. Just upload them as backgrounds and then wait for them to be approved.

2 Likes

Okay! I will look into that, although I plan to make the splashes myself. It could help me with some ideas! Thank you!

1 Like

Np. :))

1 Like

Thanks for the promo. I wasn’t sure anyone used these which is why I don’t have loads yet :joy: maybe I shoukd make some more :grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I’m working on a story and an updated episode and I’m using your splashes. I love the blue bubble splashes. Thx so much for making them :))

1 Like

this first default splash can be changed? If so, how?:smiley:

It can’t, by default, it is the “first episode of a new story” splash. After that, the splash disappears. On the first episode and on, you can add your own splash. You can always add your own splash.

Hope I helped. :))

Here are my favorite splashes -

Credit to @amepisode

2 Likes

Ah So I wrongly understood it. I have my own splashes after the intro… I just thought we can change also this one. :grin: Thanks for clearing this up.

1 Like

Yw. :))

1 Like