What are flags?

Hi,

I’ve heard and read about flags,
but what exactly are those?

xx :slight_smile:

1 Like

:denmark::bolivia::belgium::cocos_islands::aland_islands::anguilla::bulgaria::cook_islands::cape_verde::bosnia_herzegovina::crossed_flags::rainbow_flag::dominican_republic::algeria::estonia::western_sahara::british_indian_ocean_territory::hungary::grenada::guatemala::jamaica::cayman_islands::liechtenstein::kiribati::croatia::honduras::niue::maldives::mauritius::malta::nigeria::nicaragua::tr::venezuela::suriname::sao_tome_principe::uganda::us_outlying_islands::turkmenistan::zimbabwe::zambia::yemen::kosovo::kosovo::wallis_futuna:

3 Likes

also flag her on episode means your story has been hidden. because either you have used bad language

or the one most people get ther post flag for. it is our of topic

Here is more info regarding flagging and the forums - Flagging, the forums and you! 🚩

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Ummm… by any chance do you mean flags on the app? Those are also called “gains” (If I remember correctly)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.