What Are Good Names For A Laywer?

I need good lawyer names!

1 Like

Bernice
Heather

1 Like

Any name–?? :woman_shrugging:t4: It’s a job. I guess you can search up professional names. Maybe Claire or Alexandra

8 Likes

Tyler :wink:

17 Likes

:smirk: Aye.

2 Likes

Call him Phoenix Wright damn it. Do not ask, just remember that name.

:woman_facepalming:t4:

Personally, I like Campbell. Either as a surname or a name.

8 Likes

:joy: Ace attorney

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

Ironic because I have Godot as my profile picture, but that name does not sound nearly as classy (?)

1 Like

You did not.
I thought this was a designated Bad Boy name?

@Allie_Diamond_Epy are you talking male lawyer, female lawyers? Or names of law firms? The possibilities are endless. Narrow it down for me please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Meh. Who are we to judge. He shall have not classy nor classy name. :joy: He likes coffee so good enough for me!

1 Like

Female Lawyers or Male Lawyers

1 Like

It’s a bad boy lawyer, CEO, next door neighbor, gang leader, werewolf alpha, vampire prince name :skull:

17 Likes

…CEO? Do not flatter yourself, mister.

@EVL.Daisy Requirements to be a lawyer: liking coffee :ballot_box_with_check:

Shoot, stupid Spanish. I was unwittingly doing a sexist thing! Sorry, sorry! I had a lawyer named Leticia once. She was really good. Her surname escapes me, though.

EDIT: Proto! It was Proto! She was insane. The most manipulative lawyer you will ever meet. Hope she is alive :joy:

4 Likes

WHEEZE!
Thank you! I will be using this as a prompt for my next story. It will break guidelines and @Annorah will report it just so you have to read it :laughing:

Ok, so @Allie_Diamond_Epy maybe I am typecasting here, but I would associate names with multiple syllables with being a lawyer. Like Patrick, Gregory, Louisa, Marina, Harrison, Joanna, etc.

5 Likes

I am in! But I present to you this new prompt: Tyler, the delivery boy. It is something new, amirite? Tell me what you think via DM (?)

Seriously, I was going to suggest that one. Again, either as a surname or a name. This connection, woman.

2 Likes

William Gold :smiley:

of the Golden Law Firm :yellow_heart:

3 Likes
Tyler? A bad boy???

I don’t associate this stereotype with the name, as I know two Tyler’s personally and neither of which are bad boys. One is a computer programmer who is also a hopeless romantic, and the other is a nurse who is incredibly sweet and everyone swears is homosexual but apparently isn’t. … Sooo, do you have any evidence as to why you think Tyler “is” a bad boy name? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Lawyer names… How about Harvey, Bob, or Atticus for a male? And Ally, Ruth, or Jennifer for a female?

4 Likes

Same, the name Tyler screams “nice guy” not “bad boy” in my opinion :thinking:

And ooh, just thought of another name :smirk:

Amber Rose.

The lawyer Amber Rose who’s not afraid to speak her mind :sunglasses:

And no…I’m not referring to Amberose…or am I? :wink: I actually am lol, she’s sooo awesome

4 Likes

Because (apparently) he is a Tyler, and he is a villain, and @amberose had a bad boy named Tyler, if I am correct :joy:

And sorry, no one get offended, please, I am begging you, but this

Cracked me up :joy:

2 Likes

But Rosie AmberRose is afraid to speak her mind 'cause she’s too nice and doesn’t want to offend anyone (on forums/Episode). Not including real life. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: Sorry Rosie!

3 Likes