What are places/people you go for your backgrounds?

If you’ve ever been an episode writer you can probably relate with struggling with finding good backgrounds and overlays for your story. In summary, it’s a pain in the butt. I’m currently having a hard time with finding more backgrounds for my story. I usually go to google drives of creators like catthegirl and amepisode. Do you guys have any other suggestions, google drives, threads, or anything that contain backgrounds? Thank you!

5 Likes

@/FlowerGriefer is a literal angel.

3 Likes

Thank you for creating this! I find it so hard that I cannot find any dystopian related backgrounds for my story besides google! Its either: the creator isn’t taking request, the creator is inactive, or you just can’t find anything anywhere! Yes there are some futuristic backgrounds but yet it doesn’t go with my story line. Writing this story is so hard when it comes to backgrounds when I just want a government looking background. Sorry for my little vent lol.

3 Likes

I make backgrounds (sometimes )
My Instagram is epii.jessica

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPiYFuAFg2A/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes

I usually find backgrounds and overlays on:

• kisspng
  • Unsplash
  • Pixabay
  • J.miley’s patreon
  • Pexels
  • Wincy writes’s website

And if I can’t seem to find anything on either of these, I make the background myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like