What Are Some Cool Directing Ideas To Impress Your Friends & Family?

Hiiii. I am trying to figure out some cool ideas to code for a special story to show my friends and family. I want them to get what I do and to be impressed by my work without actually having them read my story.

1 Like

Maybe use tappable overlay choices? And advanced directing (obviously)

Also, If your story has CC, make it really broad. I mean, add hijabs, freckles, tattoos, etc. In the CC

I once did a card shuffling scene just for directing points. 10/10 would recommend if you want to impress someone.

I also recommend looking at some of @Emmzy and @norfolkowl’s threads here on the forums as they’re the two users who are literally always doing some sort of cool-new-directing-thing

5 Likes

Magic & minigames are always cool

1 Like

Thank you all for your suggestions. I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much for the tag :slight_smile: XXX
@Phoenix_Blackwell what type of things are you looking to code?
I mainly do mini games

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thanks guys again. I am just looking for something that will make parents, grandparents, basically anyone who has never played Episode, proud of me. So anything complicated and impressive.

Ok so I’ve made a couple of mini games which you could try out if you like (don’t have to obviously)

so you could try coding a mini game here are a few I’ve thought of

Create an escape room this is something I’ve been planning to do, I haven’t done it yet though, maybe you could try make one?

Simon says- where those colour things light up in a pattern and you have to remember the pattern

Custom templates- I’ve seen a few of these and damn they look impressive- they are basically tappable overlays that are linked to every feature of the create a character, allowing the reader to make their own character

Mini stories

If you and draw maybe make some custom backgrounds?

@Emmzy that is amazing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.