What are some good choice based stories?

I like stories that give me some control over what my character says and even does if possible as much control as possible so it feels like being the main character in the story bonus points if they let me name the character and customise as well as being able to make choices so I can have my own story as it were or as close to it as you can get. Iโ€™m looking for stories that give as much control over the story as possible.

3 Likes

My story scorn heir has a lot of Choices there impact the story

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since youโ€™re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

My story has lots of choices that matter and you can fully customize the MC (name too) and LIs!

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

who made your cover its beautiful

1 Like

Thank you! It was made by @jjensenart on Instagram :blob_hearts:

1 Like

AWWW MAN that sucks i dont have insta do you know if they have a forms account

My story is prefect for your description :sparkles:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- blue flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:-Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the richest people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 21(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

CC

Cover:-

Link :

And I have a new story for SWY contest if you are interested
If you are interested
-SWY:Golden Chef

No she doesnโ€™t, she only takes commissions on Instagram :pensive:

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: Iโ€™ll def be checkin out ur story tho

1 Like

Thank you! Hope you like it :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hello!

I can think about any story of May Laugh, like โ€žThe Mirror Travelerโ€œ and โ€žTrouble Twinsโ€œ as well as โ€žThe Ravenโ€œ by Sandy Green. There are choices and CC.
Especially Trouble Twins has tons of choices. And you can even choose the name in Mirror Traveler and The Raven :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Our story has choices that matters right away and has impact on your ending.

๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š: DL: Reflective Difference

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™„๐™‚: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š: Thriller / Horror

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ:

• Choice for ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ MC
  • Choice for ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • point system
1 Like

Check out @janinestories her stories are amazing are choice based and its a series!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope youโ€™ll check out mine.
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things donโ€™t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

โ€ขFull CC

โ€ขSounds & Music

โ€ขPoint System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Hey there,

My new story is โ€œTwice In A Lifetimeโ€ which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story โ€œUnexpected Perfectionโ€. Iโ€™d love for you to give it a shot! Choices DEFINITELY matter and have an impact on the storyline and the ending. You can gain points based on choices!

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 8
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2