What are some good mental health-related stories on Episode?

Hey!
One of my stories covers a lot on mental health, and I had done lots of readings to depict the mental health as accurate as possible. The mental health section of my story begins around chapter 8 and beyond. Hope you will like my story. Here are the details of my story.

Title: Too Good To Be True
Author: Lynn Ann
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mystery, with psychological thriller, drama, romance and comedy.
Description: Your teenage dream did come true when you met YOUR DREAM GUY years later, exactly like you thought it will be! But, is it too good to be true?
CC: Full CC of MC and dream guy
No. of chapters: 20 + 3 bonus chapters (Complete!)
Cover: Too_Good_To_Be_True_WL_posterThumb_WZ4RnQCNu6
Link to TGTBT: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5254586539245568

Hope you will love this story. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

yes :raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4: :raised_hands:t4: speak literally slayed me

2 Likes

Why you gotta be so cute :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Here’s mine you can check it out.
story title You are my sunshine (limelight)
Author name -Faith Rose
Story Description Nick, a boy who used to have childhood cancer was a homeschool student. Samantha who has a learning disability what happens when they become each other Sunshine?
Cover- IMG_20191224_210738_550
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6690020900798464

4 Likes

i have one that i plan to release sometime in the future ! it’ll likely be called hooded and surround the unglamorous mental coping mechanism of dissociation which i myself happen to struggle with, so i’m hoping i’ll do it justice lol . that won’t be out for a few months but keep an eye out if you’d like :,)

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @NightshadeStories @AnnieAEpisode @K-popcorn @miller_k

I wrote the story partly because I was tired of seeing how inaccurately mental health was being portrayed on Episode, so I wrote using my own personal experiences and struggles.

4 Likes

I just published my second story Rituals about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

Here’s the link!

My Instagram @gabi.episode

2 Likes

Meet Me There by @IAmEms <3!

2 Likes

Thank you, ILY :heartpulse:

1 Like

The triangle by @birdy.writes on insta

1 Like

Second Chance by Josie Jackson
She Knows Best by @BEEBS07
Speak by @J.Miley

3 Likes

Thank you, so very much!

2 Likes

Some of my favorite mental health stories include:

Wasted Roses by @GenevieveM
Vantage Point by @BoneAmi
Scorned by Amber J. Martin
Watch Me Fly by @CeceMarie
Fire & Ice by Toph
Right Beside You by @nellyy.epi
Loving Me by @Jewel_s
Altered Destiny by CG Conti
Silent Night by H. Noelle
Bubblegum by Sarah Dove

In addition to Speak, I also have Silence which is the sequel to Speak. It is ongoing and recently featured on May Editor’s Pick (May happens to be Mental Health Awareness Month).
SpeakLLSmall
Ongoing in Limelight
(Complete revamp from Ink version with multiple changes including enhanced directing, and deeper storyline).

Description: After misplaced trust leads to fatal consequences, Liz becomes a prisoner in her own mind. Unable to Speak, Liz struggles to learn to love and trust again.

SilenceSmall
Ongoing in Limelight
(Sequel to Speak, based on Limelight version)

Featured on May Editor’s Pick

Description: To the outside world, Rebekah Parker has it all. But lurking beneath, lies a dark shadow cast over her whole family, seeking only one thing: Revenge.

SpeakInkSmall
Complete in Ink
(Awaiting complete overhaul revamp upon completion of LL version)

Featured on Health and Wellness Shelf - 2018

Description: After misplaced trust leads to fatal consequences, Liz becomes a prisoner in her own mind. Unable to Speak, Liz struggles to learn to love and trust again.

Both stories deal heavily with PTSD along with Anxiety, and Depression.
Speak contains very sensitive and potentially triggering topics.

Topics include recalling past sexual assault, active self harm, active eating disorder, and discussion of suicide

6 Likes

Thank you so much for mentioning Vantage Point, Jen! :hugs:

2 Likes

Ahh Jen!!! Miss you terribly. I’ve been on hiatus (again) for too long now :see_no_evil: Thank you for cherishing my story. I need to catch up on yours. I’ll be back soon :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Right Beside You by @nellyy.epi

2 Likes

I miss you, too, Gen! Your hiatus is understandable, but I look forward to you coming back! Your stories are always amazing!

1 Like

Sanity & Fire and Ice by Toph

Us At Midnight by Sofia Ceri

Lost In The Moment by @illustrated.episode

3 Likes

Thank you so much. :pleading_face::green_heart:

3 Likes

Do you have a link to this story, please? I’m intrigued!
Thanks xxx