What are some good spotlight stories?

I ran out of spotlight stories and it is super hard to find them. Does anyone else have some spotlight stories they could share? I know others also have issues finding spotlight stories so hopefully this helps!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for fixing it!

2 Likes

Sorry if you’ve already gone through these, but here are some spotlight recs. I list both stories that use the spotlight Episode provided and stories with spotlight made through overlays. :books:

Episode Spotlight:

• LOUD, .:THE FRONTIER:., and .:SHERLOCK IN LOVE:. are all excellent stories by Kay Elle.
  • Telvoikai by Vaena. Also, Vogvhathos by the same author. (Know that the latter is discontinued if you decide to read it, though it’ll be finished on a different platform.)
  • By the Book by Amberose.
  • Proxy (COMPLETE) by Rozozzy.

Overlay Spotlight:

• QUANTA (V.N.) by Grae.
  • Duemadiri by Vaena and EZ Whitney. Along with the branching books that follow.
4 Likes

Mine aren’t in the spotlight format, but thank you so much for the recommendation :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I haven’t read many spotlight stories myself but I have read these and would recommend -

Proxy by Rozozzy
The Triangle by Lady Bird

1 Like

Hey !
Thank you so much for recommending my story Jungle Fever.
Yes my forum name is Maggy :slight_smile:. It’s easy to find me.

Thank you again! You can check out the Limelight version if you want :heart:

Envoyé de mon iPhone

2 Likes

Ow I didn’t know but your very welcome lovely!!:star_struck::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

YESS!! I am going to check it out and I already finished the ink version!!

I really like your story!!:grin::heart::kiss:

1 Like

Thank you :cry::heart:.

Let me know your thoughts on the LL version. xo

Envoyé de mon iPhone

2 Likes

No prob really you deserve it!!:grin::sparkling_heart:

I will let you know!!:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you @LiyahxWrites and @writingspirit

I’d also recommend The Love Scam by Layla Vex for a good spotlight story and Maternal Instincts by Elise C @Spade.02

3 Likes

Why is my post flagged I didn’t say something wrong I just tagged some of the best writers!!

1 Like

It could be because the op asked for spotlight stories, and you listed limelight stories. Lol, which could be considered off-topic.

3 Likes

Ow I am sorry my bad!!:sweat_smile:

Thank youuuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I really like the idea of this thread and didn’t want it to get closed, so I’m happy to say I know of another new one now: Black Heliconia! Like a couple of the other recs I gave earlier, this one uses custom artwork or editing to create a spotlight/VN style story.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for recommending my story! :yellow_heart: :blob_hearts:

I’d also like to add a couple of spotlight stories I’ve enjoyed in the past:

• By the Book by Amberose
  • Proxy by Rozozzy
  • The Frontier, LOUD and Sherlock in Love by Kay Elle.
4 Likes

This one is short, but had an interesting premise!

1 Like