What are some of the best Episode Artists?

Hey everybody! I’m currently looking for someone to make cover art for a story of mine. I’ve been having trouble finding Episode artists that have opened commissions… If you know of any, please let me know their Episode forums or Instagram!

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

My shop isn’t open but I can take individual commissions! The link to see prices and examples is in my profile under topics, though I really should revamp and make a new shop since that one is locked now.

2 Likes

@MysteryMaker @FieryTenderness are a couple of my favs, I know many people on Instagram if you’d like

4 Likes

Hey I can do it if you can’t find anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well as an artist myself I know there are many amazing artist but I really like the artist at :maple_leaf: Apple Cider Art Shop :maple_leaf:

3 Likes

But there are many shops look here
The Complete List of Everything - Updated! {Art Shops, Reviewers + More!}

2 Likes

Oh, wow! Thanks for mentioning me :wink: I haven’t been to forum for ages :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow you really haven’t, it says your last post was over a year ago :rofl:
I always think of you when someone’s looking to commision someone. You’re one of my favs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have my commissions open :blush: I don’t know if I can consider myself one of the best tho :joy:

You can check out my shop (I still have my offer up for lower prices)
:point_down:
Arty’s art shop, click here

I’ll just leave an example here :wink:

2 Likes

thank you so much!! :kissing_heart: you are literally too sweet

2 Likes

No problem! And ur definitely the sweet one💕

2 Likes

Yes, true… There was a time I was active here, but then something changed :rofl: I don’t even remember what. Anyway, thanks again!

2 Likes

I appreciate the tag @kaiden_doestuff.

Hi. @alysin I have my commissions open.But there are only two more slots left on my waiting list.DM me or send an email if interested.

My work can be seen in the below link:

Look forward to hear from you.

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who answered! I’ll look into who you all recommended, :heartpulse:

Hey love, my comissions are open now . Would love to work with you :sparkling_heart:
My Instagram is : @findmylogic . Have a good day :new_moon_with_face::purple_heart:

1 Like