What Are Some Things That Creep You Out?

For me, I would have to say spores. One my little sister mixed playdough and lotion for some reason, and maybe like a year or two later, I was babysitting and I go to look for playdough. I find it, and open the lid. There were SPORES growing outside of the playdough. I was on the verge of tears and i started washing my hands all the way up my arm, even though i didnt even touch it,

10 Likes

Spores are hella gross, but they don’t necessarily creep me out. Rats, roaches and spiders are the few pests that really creep me out. I can’t really think of anything else other than that.

4 Likes

I was the kid in second grade who would play with worms so :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Honestly, each to their own :joy:

4 Likes

What creepy me snakes I don’t like them at all I get bad nightmare. That creepy me out

2 Likes

Clowns are terrifying lmao

3 Likes

I was never really afraid of clowns, but i found them creepy. I just watched a video by Michelle Khare and it made me realize that clowns are pretty cool (but not the killer ones).

4 Likes

I don’t like clown at all they creepy me out

3 Likes

Haha, I don’t think that I can get over that fear as fast, I have something like a clown phobia or so. On day I was outside and there was a clown who selled ballons to children, he came my way and I ran lmao.

3 Likes

MomO, spiders, roaches, insects, bugs, flies, literally almost everything

4 Likes

clowns
creatures
horses
every other animal
dark abandoned houses

honestly 99% of things.

5 Likes

Clowns.
The sound of chalk, styrofoam, markers and pencils.
People that just stare at you for no reason.
The sound of cotton balls rubbing together.

4 Likes

scabs, holes in my skin, my dad, toads, flies (eyeuewhndse I hate flies, I REALLY hate flies, they are so creepy looking, especially the big horse flies omg)

2 Likes

Shadows, creepy as hell.

1 Like

:100:. I’m getting a lil uncomfortable just seeing the description. :joy:

3 Likes

Fungus. (Any type, any place, from blue mold on my bread to mushrooms in the forest, but full-out mushrooms growing on man-made items nearly make me cry. :sob: Idk why, they’re just mushrooms, but still.)

Holes. (Trypophobia. Any kind of repeated, colourless, asymmetric dots, spots, holes, or bubbles.)

Picture example of creepy holes, but don't worry, this is a chocolate bar

The Shepard tone. (It’s some kind of mathematical, fractal tone that’s a strange hum that sounds like it’s rising and falling in pitch at the same time, it’s just unnatural.)

Centipedes. (They move so fast! They’re probably demons on earth tbh.)

Idk the species name, but at my cottage there are these enormous beetles with long-ass antennae. They don’t hurt you, they’re just terrifying.

Pic that resembles the bug if you wanna see it, but it's an ugly beetle

Once, there was a nest of giant black wasps in my yard. :sob: Biologically, they’re superb bugs, eating pests, pollinating flowers, AND largely ignoring humans, 3-for-1 deal, but when they buzz it’s like a helicopter is following you. :sob: Wikipedia says they’re non-aggressive, and no one was stung, but they liked to follow us. (Wasp: “Are we gonna have a problem, kid?” Sibling: “:sob:” Wasp: “Yeah, sounds like we’ll get along.”)

My own reflection in the bathroom mirror at night. (I’m nearsighted, and I just go to the bathroom at night without bothering to get my glasses, I can’t see much anyway. With the blur, I can’t see my facial features at all, just a blank face-shaped surface. Add in the washed-out colours of night, my pale skin, and the bedhead from my already wild hair, I look like a vengeful ghost.)

Looking out the window at night. (“What if there’s a murderer out there?” “Brain, shut up, there isn’t.” “But you can’t prove it, can you?”)

The basement. Hushed sounds, faint lights, tilted shadows.

Just my brain making sure I’m alive. (Brain: “Hey what if there was a monster behind you?” Me: “There isn’t.” Brain: “But what if there was?” -I turn around, nothing- Brain: “Lmao she actually looked, what a loser.”)

And probably more, I’m a scardey-cat lmao.

5 Likes

You get me so well, I can relate to everything.

1 Like

Oddly enough, I’m usually not bothered by spiders, unless they crawl on me when I’m not expecting them.

99.9% of the spiders in my country are harmless, slow-moving, and smaller than a coin, legs included. They just chill in the corner and eat bugs and stuff. I almost find them cute, and don’t even bother to move them outside half the time lmao.

But if I was Australian, you’d best believe that I’d sleep with a gun, ready to bust those little venom-demons.

2 Likes

Okay this probably sounds stupid but like SPACE

It’s just that when you learn about space, and all the possibilities, and the unknowns, and the actual death that could happen at any moment, it is absolutely TERRIFYING!

So it Death, and what happens after, and spiders!! Definitely spider, and I used to be scared of butterflies now it’s just moths- and it’s not like a fear, they just creep me out a lil.

1 Like

spiders.

1 Like