What Are Some Things That Creep You Out?

Idk if anyone is going to believe me but…

Ghosts. They creep me out. But I don’t really see them all the time anymore.

I get creeped out when bugs are huddled up in one spaces crawling over each other.

• Cyborgs or humans fused with other things (Like in SciFi movies)
  • Ants piled up together
  • Frogs and Lizards
  • Intoxicated people (I know that’s kind of mean but seriously)

Haha, I’m okay with spiders but everything that flies makes me run.

1 Like

Am I the only one who is deadly afraid of mosquitos at night?

haha same

1 Like

Insects, when my room Is a mess, some dogs, snakes, that feeling when someone stares at you, walking alone in a dark, ocean.

i am scared of flies! I HATE HATE THEM

1 Like

Ummm…Bananas andddd Ingrown toenails??

SAME :clap:

1 Like

Centipedes

Summary

Here, to bless yall eyes

Also the ocean creeps me out, not the beach tho but being in the middle of the ocean, stranded and all you can see is water, gives me the shivers

2 Likes

Death…

2 Likes

I have dream about death

Nothing creeps me out much. A lot of things scare me though. Mainly abandonment. I’m also scared of bugs that fly, in general. Flies, dragonflies, ladybugs (yep), wasps, bees etc. I’m not scared of butterflies though :butterfly:

Big bugs. I wasn’t bothered by them, until one big spider bit me last summer. :fearful: And just last week I killed these 2 big black roach looking bugs, and I kid you not, I had a full on melt down before and after I killed them :cold_sweat::joy:

1 Like

I’m afraid of spiders especially when they are moving that’s so creepy and all insects that have a lot of legs lmao.
Else I’m afraid of the dark (can’t sleep in the total dark for example)
Now I can get super anxious while watching tv investigation shows at night telling about murders and stuff like Humans can be so scary uh.
And the most terrifying stuff is the general lethargy of the people while the Earth is dying because of them but oh well that’s my eco-anxiety talking !

2 Likes

death doesn’t creep me out that much Its mostly satisfying to me just to close your eyes and drift away like a dream you would want to be in forever

that just kept getting deeper and deeper

thats what she said… micheal scott approved

1 Like

I really don’t know why but sometimes when it gets really dark the nights and I don’t have the lights open and see my dog staring at me I start thinking “Piyi, what if this is NOT your dog!?” And I start freaking out because there is no way for a dog to get into my house without anyone noticing it except if… it climbs from balcony to balcony till it reaches the second floor and I am like… is this Roza (my dog) or the hellhound?
And why I am thinking like this? because sometimes at the nights Roza is looking at me with a really scared face and I can’t explain it since no one hits her and since all the day she acts normal (I am laying down, she is laying down, I am eating, she is eating, I am going somewhere, she follows) idk why she acts that way… maybe because she knows that she will has to sleep at the balcony? idk sometimes she goes at her own out but some other I am having hard times to get her out

ich spiders are so disgusting, I am going somewhere to learn how to paint and I remember going to the toilet (which btw is outside of the house) to clean the brushes and I saw a hella big spider in her web at the roof ( a roof that I can reach with my hand…) and I was like, keep calm, It won’t jump at you, it aint moving, just don’t look at it, and I did the mistake to look at at the door… and saw her little spiders climbing to the web… I left with the power of lighting

1 Like