What Are Some Things That Creep You Out?

the word mosit

1 Like

(I cringed typing that)

Dolls.

Watched the Lilly D. episodes from R.L.Stineā€™s Haunting Hour once. Once. Still canā€™t watch stuff with creepy dolls. :fearful:

2 Likes

Iā€™m scared of that type of thingā€¦you see them?

1 Like

Spiders
Deadly diseases
Oh and every messed up creature Iā€™ve ever seen in a video game / movie or book, dragging me under the bed in the middle of the night killing me.
Love you imagination :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Iā€™m scared of all bugsā€¦just ew
I am scared of failureā€¦lots of people donā€™t get this but if I feel like Iā€™m going to fail something, I have a full on nervous breakdown. My latest one was last week lol, it was horrible!
I have a horrible fear of losing the people I love
And my biggest fear is anything paranormal. This probably sounds really weird and most people probably wont believe me (idc lol) but me and my mum have this weird thing where sometimes I just get this feeling in specific spots in specific locations where it feels like Iā€™m not on my own even if in reality I am. Sometimes me and my Mum get the feeling in the same place. Mine extends from that though because sometimes I see and hear things. I canā€™t tell you exactly what I see as itā€™s like out of the corner of my eye but itā€™s creepy and is usually followed by the feeling of not being alone. Once I thought I saw a little girl run past my bedroom doorā€¦it was terrifying. On a couple of occasions some weird stuff has happened too like once I saw a chair move from one side of the room to the other and the next morning when I told my mum, apparently my sister saw the exact same thing. Then this other time the cupboard door in our living room which is locked at all times (I was the last person in it and I made sure I locked it) flew open seconds after a car accident outside the houseā€¦I canā€™t stay on my own anymore for long or I get panic attacksā€¦itā€™s no fun :sweat_smile:

Wow I sound crazy lol

Things that creep me out ā€“

• Octopuses
  • Bugs
  • Reptiles
  • Dark places (especially after I have watched horror movies)
  • MoMo girl
  • Number 13
  • My mom (when she told me to do some chores but I forgot to do them so she decided to become a ā€˜Momsterā€™ --)
2 Likes
  1. insects donā€™t bother me unless theyā€™re on me, but I still donā€™t like them.
  2. the ocean, I used to love getting in the ocean until sharks started to push upward due to climate change. now whenever I go to the beach I wonā€™t go in past my ankles.
  3. dark, old, abandoned houses. sounds weird but every time I pass one I canā€™t help but stare at it as if a ghost is standing in the window lmao.
  4. clowns donā€™t scare me because, at the end of the day I know some dude whos is getting a kick out of scaring people- but itā€™s still creepy. people in other costumes creep me out too, I went to a festival a few years back and there was someone dressed as a big transformer so I ran from him.
  5. chainsaws weird me out, I guess because of scary movies Iā€™ve seen before but I donā€™t like them.
  6. mushrooms. I used to like them until I watched a show about them and I havenā€™t eaten one since haha.
  7. planes and boats. though I would love to travel in the future I am terrified of them crashing.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot more but these are just a few.

I hate spiders! I woke up today and found a massive spider in the corner of my bathroom.

I ran for my life.

3 Likes

You watched that too?! Omg I literally watched that and all my American girls dolls are gone, as I mean I got ride of them because I thought it was gonna happen to me. That should was the best though.

3 Likes

Maggots and any other kind of larvae :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Just imagine Annabelle then :scream:

1 Like

Iā€™d rather not. :scream:

A wise decision. :thumbsup: I keep my closet door closed at nights so she wonā€™t come out to get me. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Honestlyā€¦ pregnancy really creeps me out. The idea of it, mainly.

This is pretty embarrassing, butā€¦ one time my character got pregnant in a game that I was playing and I ended up getting scared of myself because I had feelings that I was pregnant in real life. I kept trying to remind myself that I had no chance of being pregnant and that I was just freaking out. That was the only time in my life when I actually wanted my period to come. Iā€™m never ever going to have a child when Iā€™m older. Never!

Iā€™m sorry if any of you are uncomfortable.

1 Like

Yep! Itā€™s fine during the day but at nightā€¦ Iā€™ve had some encounters with actual bad spirits.

I can also talk to them and sometimes they even show up in dreams.

1 Like

I have this creepy Woody doll that was in my room and I got so creeped out one night that I was convinced that he was gonna do something, and that even if I put him outside my room he would creepily walk up to it or something. So I wrapped him up in this cloth (multiple layers) and just held him all night. I figured he couldnā€™t go up and get something or creep me out and if he did do something the fear would be short lived. Lol when Iā€™m kinda mean to dolls this happens.

3 Likes

That must be horrible!!! I see things but I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me. I see them during the day and night but Iā€™ve never spoken to any of the things Iā€™ve seen

1 Like

Ehh itā€™s only bad if I stay up really late.

Iā€™m not going to say that you probably see spirits because it could be a mental thing that you should rule out all the other options for. However, look for strange coincidences. Tell them to do something that will prove they are there and that they arenā€™t just your imagination or something (they probably arenā€™t I just donā€™t want you thinking theyā€™re spirits if itā€™s a mental thing). Spirits should be able to mess with things like the lights and stuff- or smaller things.

Itā€™s really hard to know you talk to them because they talk to me in my head in my ā€œhead voiceā€.

Spiders, snakes, bugs, centipedes