What are some things you would love to see in a story?

I don’t know if this was done yet, but I remeber there was a post here asking people what made them not want to finish stories and a lot of the things named there gave people who make stories an idea of what some people want, so I thought it would be neat if a post like this was made to further help them in that department.

So, boy and girls … “What are some things you would love to see in a story?”

I’ll go first

I would love to see a story with multiple LIs that don’t revolve around the MC if she/he chose a different MC. For instance I would love an option to pair some off them off to other people instead of them being single as if the MC is the one and only person they could date.

2 Likes

I would love to see a story that really shows the reality of mental health through the whole story, not just it being shoved in a random story where it dosnt make sense. I hope you get what I mean as I really hope someone makes one that really focuses on there health and how they are struggling, to show others that they are not alone, but to also help others have an understanding of mental health? I hope this makes sense lol

1 Like

That makes perfect sense and I agree completely. I haven’t come across any stories where mental disorders are used, but I doubt stories that do use them make them look as they really are.