What Are Some Ways A Wife Can Surprise Her Husband About A Pregnancy (For My Story)

I can’t come up with anything anyone have any ideas? The wife is a actress by the way!

2 Likes

On television of course :smile_cat:

5 Likes
  • Tasting Baby Food with Blindfold.
  • A Balloon
  • A Surprise Box - with pregnancy test or baby clothes
  • Have items on a floor to direct him to a surprise. ( could be big box or balloon or hmmm)
1 Like
  • Giving him an envelope with maybe a baby ultrasound, and a card.
  • Go for a drive, and surprise him with a nice spot, like a kids playground, and maybe have him wearing a blindfold, and direct him to a spot on the playground, then go behind him, and when he takes it off, tell him to turn around and maybe have a chart saying "there’s something in the oven, or…uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg this is hard…XDDD
1 Like

If she’s an actress, good one is Television like Nick mentioned. XD

2 Likes

I…I just can’t lol. You trying to surprise him or take him on a heist and showing him blueprints? :laughing:

5 Likes

XDDDDDDDDDD I trying to think of something different, like whenever you see a baby surprise on youtube, u trying to not copy that , like think of something new, and just go with it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Dead :skull::joy::sob:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg my stomach.

1 Like

Nick you got any more better ideas? Mines sucks. XDDDDDD

What about you? @aze_nieve u got any ideas, since your enjoying the show. XDDDDDD

1 Like

Honestly, if I were to surprise my husband with pregnancy news.

I’d probably take him to the doctors with me when I’m getting an ultra sound :joy::skull::woman_shrugging:t2:.

Ofc I wouldn’t tell him.

3 Likes

4 Likes
  • Playing a game. (Like those 3 cups game, where you move them around to find an item.) Like let’s say you put a baby shoe under the cup, and move it around with the rest of the empty cups, and he have to pick one that have the shoe in it.
1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s a good one.

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode omg or just buy baby clothes :skull:.

1 Like

If you need more, this will give ya inspiration.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I was just going through this thread and I literally laughed at @lanafrazer_episode @Nick
Omg, you guys made my day. Thanks!! :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, I NEEDED IT TOO!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH XDDDDDDD

1 Like