What are the best horror stories you've ever read?

Hey Everyone!

I looove short horror/thriller stories on episode and I’m in the mood of reading some new ones.
So, go ahead and drop your faves down below! :blob_hearts:

7 Likes

Not read many, but I read the thriller Transference

2 Likes

I read a lot of horror and thriller stories. Here are some of my personal favorites!

(THRILLER) Don’t Go There - The MC, a cheerleader, catches the creepy football player staring at her while her friend is getting coffee. Because the MC rejects him when he asks her out, he gets mad and seeks revenge the MC and her friends.

(HORROR) More Than Surviving - The MC is the leader of her own group which they are all trying to protect people from zombies. When getting supplies, you meet up with the leader of a rival gang who takes you in. This story is great for you if you like a mix of horror and romance.

(HORROR) Live On The Edge - Similar to the story above, but you make friends and you guys work together to get rid of the zombies and vampires. Romance is involved.

Those are my top 3 stories! Definitely recommend reading them when you can!

3 Likes

I’m also currently reading the story!

2 Likes

I’m almost finished with reading “Don’t Go There”! The other stories do sound interesting as well. Thanks!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :blush:

4 Likes

Shroud! It was amazing!!!

6 Likes

Agreed! I read it when I was 11 several years ago and I was scared to go to sleep.

4 Likes

Yessss, it was so scary. There’s a sequel on Wattpad, I think.

4 Likes

Might have to check it out, thanks!

4 Likes

I love Envy, The Infected, Blind Attraction (which is kind of romance, but with a stalker) and The Stalker Next Door, I hope these are good enough!

4 Likes

Omg yes!

3 Likes

Omg I love Don’t go there, I completely forgot the name though it’s been a while :black_heart:

5 Likes

Me too, it’s definitely one of my favorite stories! :heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

I’d consider Envy a thriller!

3 Likes

Bump! Thank you all for your lovely replies! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Dead Roses by Beeblehope.11

3 Likes

You Know Me (thriller) and Hide & Seek !

4 Likes

Shroud
Lost
Valor woods
The infected
Live on the edge
Last girl standing

4 Likes

rock and run
by Tish
i don’t really like that story but it is a thriller

2 Likes