What are the easiest ways for the players to exit pannable games?

Hi, everyone! I don’t want anyone to get stuck in the mini game! What are the easiest ways to exit the mini games? I need some codes of exiting the mini games

1 Like

Hey I can help :slight_smile: I wanted something similar and got help on here.

if you use a ui overlay this will pin the overlay to the screen so when you pan around the overlay will move with it… it that makes sense :rofl:
This can also be a tappable ui that when tapped it will do whatever you put in the choice for it… if that makes sense?

I have used it in my escape room game/story so give 15-20 minutes and I’ll find it for you.

2 Likes

Sorry took me longer than expected ha ha ha

so to make an overlay a UI you will have to create it meaning instead of just adding it to the background eg ( INT.BACKGROUNDNAME with overlay name) We are going to add it in after like this

@ui OVERLAYNAME create
@ui OVERLAYNAME shifts to (shift number)
@ui OVERLAYNAME scales to (scale number scale number)
@ui OVERLAYNAME opacity 1 in 0

for some reason when writing the scale number in you have to write it twice so if your scale was 1.351 you’d write it as
@ui OVERLAYNAME scales to 1.351 1.351

now that’s set up you need to use it as a tappable choice like so…
tappable
“OVERLAY NAME” {
goto exit-game
}

label exit-game
continue story

please remember whenever you change the scene/background you will need to do this again.

hope this helps

Thank u very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re welcome :slight_smile: let me know if you need any further help

1 Like