What are the Episode forums to YOU?

Hi! So, what are the Episode forums to you? Are they your life? Just a place to get help? I have put a poll down below, but feel free to post further details on what the forums are to you and tag the people that make this place worthwhile :heart: :smile:

• It’s a TERRIBLE place! I hate it!
  • It’s not great…
  • It’s got a few friendly people, I guess…
  • It’s a place where I ask questions about Episode, what else?
  • It’s such a nice place, full of lovely people!
  • IT’S MY LIFE! IT’S FULL OF AMAZING PEOPLE WHO BRIGHTEN UP THE DARKNESS IN THE NIGHT AND IT’S SO VIBRANT AND THE PEOPLE ARE SO UNIQUE AND… (you get the idea)
  • What are the Episode forums…?

0 voters

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Whoever put the nice people one clearly don’t know how it really is. #WhewChile :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

The peeps here kinda scare me :sweat:
But maybe I’m just too shy?

3 Likes

I didn’t flag it, but I guess because it’s self-promo in a thread that wasn’t meant for self-promo :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I like this place, but I don’t know if people consider me a decent user on the forums…

It’s nice you like this place! Do you mean not many people know about you? That’s just a matter of posting and just being around :woman_shrugging::joy::heart:

I’ve been on many parts of the forums, the users are nice, but it’s just I’m having trouble making friends :sweat_smile:

Aw, that’s okay. I’m sure you’ll make loads once people see you around more :smiley: we can be friends if you want x :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.