What are the weirdest animals you have ever wanted as pets?

Pigs are super smart and pretty cute but don’t believe anyone who tells you a certain breed of them will stay small. I mean an adult pot-bellied pig is certainly smaller than a normal pig but it’s still like 200 lbs lol They poop like you wouldn’t believe too; if you want to litter box train them you literally need a kiddie pool for a litter box.

Personally I would love it if I could keep a racoon for a pet, but the little devils can literally unscrew lids so I think I’d better stick to cats.

4 Likes

I want a Hyena. I love how cunning they are :smirk:

3 Likes

tbh i’d like a blobfish but i doubt the law will let me keep it :disco:

2 Likes

I have always loved chameleons. They seem so cute for me

2 Likes

Rats, well I know rats are pet to a lot of people but yeah I never had rats so I want them :sweat_smile::blue_heart:
Also any aquatic animal is fine other than sharks/harmful ones :blue_heart:

2 Likes

My great grandma had a chimpanzee way back but, it didn’t last long as they are quite impossible to manage.

2 Likes

This is a TMI thing so warning :warning::warning::warning:

If you chose to get rats please clean there cage every 1-2 weeks. My friend (well person in my class whom I used to hang out with) has them and never cleans there cage. It’s in her room and directly before you enter it smells like poop. So yeah clean your cage if you get one.

Other then that they were pretty ok, I wouldn’t touch then but they were pretty ok.

3 Likes

Same. :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Omg, a blue whale! :whale2: :pleading_face:

I’d like to be Flapjack lol :joy: :whale:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes:
Ohh thank you sooo much

I didn’t know about this,thank you for telling
me before I actually made my room smell poop :poop::sweat_smile:

:blue_heart:thanks

2 Likes

A scorpion is what I can think of. They’re fascinating animals and they’re pretty to me!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.