What are y’all opinions of masks 😷

I really don’t have problems with wearing masks but it’s really too much because you have too wear It in stores its a lot and In school if you want too and I think why other people wear their masks too because their insecure :confused: I’m insecure too we all are

2 Likes

I rlly don’t like masks…

1. Gives me acne (which I alr hv but now it’s worse cuz of masks)
  2. I look weird to others now when I remove my mask
  3. Need to wear even when we r playing basketball and it’s sososo hard to breathe that I can’t play it well
  4. I would rlly like to breathe in fresh air

As u can tell, I rlly dislike masks :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I mean they keep you safe and honestly now I’m gonna wear them even post pandemic when I’m sick.
I know a person that had the vaccine, always wore masks and hardly went out yet still got COVID. Not badly of course, luckily they didn’t have to be hospitalized but still. Even my doctor says that people are getting it even with the vaccines. So whenever I go out I will be wearing a mask until it’s safe.

3 Likes

I am autistic and sentetive to been touch, so not a big fan, but I have used them with out complaing because, rather safe then sorry.

3 Likes

honestly depends on the ones you get. the disposable ones are utterly useless unless you have an entire pack with you, because they are only effective for 15-20 minutes, after that they’re completely useless lol.
in my opinion, i think wearing a mask is wise and looks effective, although i don’t think it’s as effective as publicity and the government make it seem. imma still wear mine regardless, after all it’s the least is could do🤷🏽‍♀️.
i think the vaccine would be more effective than masks, as a mask is something that looks like it’s advocating for the stop of the spread, whereas the vaccine includes detailed medical research etc. just my opinion. either way, i have nothing against people who don’t choose to get the vaccine, it’s totally up to anyone and whoever.

[still waiting to get my first vaccine though :sob:]

2 Likes

It’s called mascne :sweat:

1 Like

i know its a real pain :sob:

1 Like