What are you guys working on?

Hey! I’m working on my first ever story and daaaang its taking a lot longer than first expected :joy: But I’m having a lot of fun working with it :grin:
I wan’t to make my story very interactive (as this is what I wanted in stories when I was just a reader in episodes) but it’s almost sad how much time you spend on each choice… I’m borderline heartbroken that readers would only experience one :sob: :joy:
What about you? what are you working on? and do you feel the same way about the choices? :joy: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

im workin on my story entry for the contest. a lot choices n directing.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting :grin: must be nice to have the exact idea just waiting to jump out on screen :smiley:

1 Like

How nice! The theme is adventurous right? Good luck in the contest :grin: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

yeah n thx. :+1::sunglasses:

I am also working on the adventurous contest entry. On my first ep still because I want it to be pretty much fully done before I move on :smiley:

I am super excited about the storyline, I love the characters and everything is going well so far.

1 Like

makeing a good story takes time. i have been working almost a mounth on my 4 chapter and are not even half way done

choices are hard. most of mine goes the same way . but by picking choices they get points which will give diffrent endings

1 Like

im working on some artwork and my story… UGHH its so harddd (but lately im more into edits)

2 Likes

Had to share— im sorryyyyyy

1 Like

I love it haha

Thankssssss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m working on a meaningful story… I’m worried that once it’s published, people will not like to read it … Because I’m creating situations like in any other story, because it’s still just a story (and things have to happen, right?), and the message will be at the end of the story. I really wish it’s kinda succesfull, and people don’t get bored, cause this message I’m talking about is something i considerate important in real life.

Nice! :grin: I’m also using the pointsystem, so far I’m just not sure what kinds of effects it will have… But I’m adding it to the story anyways and then I’ll just not use them if I don’t need them later :sweat_smile: My Point go towards specific characters (how the MC treats them) and then various things like 'popularity, suspicion (its a crime/drama I think), kindness, bravery and so forth. As mentioned I probably wont use all of them in the end :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
So far my choices also circle back to the same storyline, but I do however spend a lot of time on each choice and they often lead to a big sidetrack before going back to the main story, so it takes a lot of time.
I don’t think I have the imagination and the skillset to actually make completely different storylines :exploding_head: specially since its my first story :joy::heart:

1 Like

I am working on a story (trying to release it soon) and I have an art thread that I also work on :joy:
Lots of stress

2 Likes

I am working on my first story too! The first three episodes are out and now i’m working on the forth one. I feel exactly the same about the choices… I really want my story to be interactive, with a lot of choices, but It’s taking a really long time and sometimes, the whole scene and characters change, so I try to avoid that. However, I’m pretty sure that a lot of readers, may complain if the choices are not many because they don’t understand what is hiding behind a single choice. Fortunatelly, or unfortunatelly, the choices in my story matter, so I have to create different events for each option…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.